Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

level 30 BG gear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• level 30 BG gear

could we perhaps get a set of level 30 BG gear for people that are just starting to get into BGs?

Make it either buyable with gold or maybe a couple hundred Insignias for the whole set.

The reason is that many players (myself included on 3 servers) get into BGs and get honor-farmed mercilessly for a month trying to get up some decent gear. Naturally, it shouldn't be as good as lv 35 gear but it would be nice if it was enough to let the lowbies have a fighting chance after a couple of stacks of Dryad's buff (I've been at 90% buff and still getting farmed).

Incidentally, all 3 of my toons are at level 35 and each has at least 1 of the gear (one has the 4 set) so this option isn't really for my sake personally.

Also, while we're at it, could it be made so that the Dryad's buff fades at the same rate that it is gained? Kinda sucks to get to 50% only to have someone who's been ignoring you the whole match attack you and wipe your bonus away (so that you can, once more be farmed 6-7 times).

Originally posted by M.o.D. View Post
    could we perhaps get a set of level 30 BG gear for people that are just starting to get into BGs?

Make it either buyable with gold or maybe a couple hundred Insignias for the whole set.

The reason is that many players (myself included on 3 servers) get into BGs and get honor-farmed mercilessly for a month trying to get up some decent gear. Naturally, it shouldn't be as good as lv 35 gear but it would be nice if it was enough to let the lowbies have a fighting chance after a couple of stacks of Dryad's buff (I've been at 90% buff and still getting farmed).

Incidentally, all 3 of my toons are at level 35 and each has at least 1 of the gear (one has the 4 set) so this option isn't really for my sake personally.

Also, while we're at it, could it be made so that the Dryad's buff fades at the same rate that it is gained? Kinda sucks to get to 50% only to have someone who's been ignoring you the whole match attack you and wipe your bonus away (so that you can, once more be farmed 6-7 times).
    there is PVP gear (also called battleground gear) but its only for 35 and above
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

That's his point. Anyone with the level 35 gear just dominates people without it. Not saying a level 30 should beat a level 35, but it shouldnt be a complete massacre, and certainly a level 34 should be able to win a few matches against a level 35, but right now...not happening if the level 35+ has the arena gear. Kind of got bored with the daily grind myself.

On the other hand doing the quest plus 2 bgs a day is good for at least 75 insignias a day...get a little lucky and do arena for the full hour and that can easily be over 200. Considering they are giving out the weapon for free that is only 1500 for the other 3 pieces I think it is pretty easy to get the set, but the arena set is too important in match outcomes. OP is just saying give people something to transition to or make the worn set easier to put together.

Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by R24365771 View Post
        That's his point. Anyone with the level 35 gear just dominates people without it. Not saying a level 30 should beat a level 35, but it shouldnt be a complete massacre, and certainly a level 34 should be able to win a few matches against a level 35, but right now...not happening if the level 35+ has the arena gear. Kind of got bored with the daily grind myself.

On the other hand doing the quest plus 2 bgs a day is good for at least 75 insignias a day...get a little lucky and do arena for the full hour and that can easily be over 200. Considering they are giving out the weapon for free that is only 1500 for the other 3 pieces I think it is pretty easy to get the set, but the arena set is too important in match outcomes. OP is just saying give people something to transition to or make the worn set easier to put together.

Enjoy.
        level 30 PVE gear offers pretty good stats and bonus
        i used it when i was level 30 to 34 (yea i killed level 37s with that)Not in BG but in group arena cause when i was level 30 BG was not there BG came after i was level 36 or something
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

its all on the skills not luck. the reason why u have trouble is because u play whit to many toons, focus on only 1 instead of 3, beside i dominated lvls higher then me cause they had bad set ups. maybe thats your case

Comment

lol@ghostdog. Once again, no one is saying it is luck...and it's certainly not skill, it's gear. It's virtually impossible to put the PVE set together soon enough to make much of a difference. But if you have a way to get 100 or so crystals before level 33 or so I'm all ears. Otherwise anyone with arena gear who has a remote idea about what they are doing stomps anyone below level 35.

On the other hand it's easy enough to get insignias if you treat the game like your job.

Comment

Originally posted by R24365771 View Post
              lol@ghostdog. Once again, no one is saying it is luck...and it's certainly not skill, it's gear. It's virtually impossible to put the PVE set together soon enough to make much of a difference. But if you have a way to get 100 or so crystals before level 33 or so I'm all ears. Otherwise anyone with arena gear who has a remote idea about what they are doing stomps anyone below level 35.

On the other hand it's easy enough to get insignias if you treat the game like your job.
              u don't need too finish the enither set
              just get the armor and weapon (2 equipment bonus) u can fit the piece later on

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

100 crystals is too much in my opinion for the level 30 gear. Huge jump from 10 for the level 20 gear

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
                  100 crystals is too much in my opinion for the level 30 gear. Huge jump from 10 for the level 20 gear
                  50 crystal per item
                  100 for 2
                  200 for 4

100 crystals for level 40 set
                  200 for level 50 set

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                  X