battle ground 1 in the morning & 1 at night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battle ground 1 in the morning & 1 at night

some of the people dont have time at night. please put the battle ground 1 in the morning n 1 in the night..
    thanks

hey! hey ! 2x a day in the morning and 2x a day in night

Comment

hahahah that will be more great...

Comment

well i have a friend who buy balen,,, but never enter battle ground.,,her honor totaly ZERO.... so she never use 45 set gears..^^
        she use all socketing rod on standard gear ^^...

please do somethin with this battle ground issue...

Comment

same with me.. dont have time at night.. level 39 cannot beat level 36 / 37 with full gear.. funny isn't it? hahahaah

Comment

Im in Saudi Arabia and battleground is very early 6:00am (KSA time), would you please make schedule at 6:00pm (KSA time)?

Comment

i am in india
              first BG is at 5:30 am and second is at 6 am
              i only get the 6 am one but for u it starts at 6 am it should be good for go its not early
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Thats good idea! More event time for battleground..
                IGN: KatetheCat
                Class: Knight
                Server: S10 Termini Cliff
                Guild: Oblivion

Ava and Rease, my pets

Comment

Hell no! You want BG to ruined just like arena has? THey will have to cut rewards in half if they do that. They already explained they can't do anything but cut rewards in half. You be forced to play both BGs anyway. So it nullfies the whole point that this is trying to do for you.

Comment

Originally posted by keithangel View Post
                    Im in Saudi Arabia and battleground is very early 6:00am (KSA time), would you please make schedule at 6:00pm (KSA time)?
                    Im in Saudi Arabia too...and my Battleground is at 11:00pm (KSA time), im in S3 Worg Lair...you could join there.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ima Ohw.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	1662216
                    " Mess with the best, Die like the Rest"

GUIDES:

SUGGESTIONS:

Comment

Its not easy to switch server.. I am from s2 .. Joined it the second day it was launched.. Currently have lvl 56 toon .. Have invested more then 300 $ on it .. When i joined S2 i never knew .. there gonna be BG in the future .. Neither i did expect it would be at such a odd time.. you want me to leave my guild.. my frnz .. my toon .. and move to new server and start over again why ??

I wouldnt suggest splitting up the time of BG or adding more BG ..

But why not make other ways to gain insigs and Honor ..

For eg : you get 20 duel attempts a day .. how about 2 insigs and 2 honor per win and 1 insig and 1 honor per loose.. i dont think it would make a GREAT imbalance in game .. on the contrary it would make people happy, that yes R2 is listening to them ..

Comment

please same goes in here too busy in the morning, so i can only play at night so please do something 1x at day and 1x at night, tnx tnx

Comment

A second BG would be nice for the players that can't get to the ones now, but maybe make it so you can only enter one time a day with a key or something like in the catacombs and not have a way to get more then your one key, that way players that have time can't do both and get double the rewards, and the rewards wouldn't have to be cut in 1/2.
                          Wartune Dragon Pals League of Angles Monkey King

Comment

+1 to this idea.

Comment

Originally posted by IceKitten View Post
                              A second BG would be nice for the players that can't get to the ones now, but maybe make it so you can only enter one time a day with a key or something like in the catacombs and not have a way to get more then your one key, that way players that have time can't do both and get double the rewards, and the rewards wouldn't have to be cut in 1/2.
                              omfg why dont people read hte forums. They already stated that they can't do that. If they could do that then arena wouldn't be as **** as it is now. This thing should only be implemented once they figure out a way to only allow one attempt per day. If they can't do that then keep it as is.

Comment

Working...
                              X