Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Server Character Transfer

hi, r2 team.
    Its very convinient that this game could made character transfer one to another server.
    Actually, people who r palying this game, as long as they made and built their character, wishes to more challenges around and possible trip of universal gaming.

Players spend a lot of time making any kind of improvement and its ideal that could bring into a new world, new players, new environment of nationalities.

Thanks 4 ur attention.

how many thredes already here of same types?

multiserver arena coming soon its enought
    class balance ****
    cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

hmmm....you may be right... but I think its unfair for newly made servers w/ new registered noobies because the rankings will be affected if your character level is higher (scion or eidolion)...what about them?
      â™* Jeward Cruz â™*
      â™* Republic of the Philippines â™*

â™* National Bureau of Investigation Cyber-Crime Division â™*

â™* Internet Security Agent/Investigator â™*
      ♦ R2games Hardcore Gamer ♦

Crystal Saga Guides and Informations:

Comment

Originally posted by Jeward View Post
        hmmm....you may be right... but I think its unfair for newly made servers w/ new registered noobies because the rankings will be affected if your character level is higher (scion or eidolion)...what about them?
        i believe this is wartune forum, not crystal saga forum.
        well, thats what happened when they have massive server merge. from s30s till s50s. its obvious players from s30s will be the segnior.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeward View Post
          If thats the case, in wartune, thats impossible to players attacking others 10 levels lower.....i think thats in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ironflame19 View Post
            If thats the case, in wartune, thats impossible to players attacking others 10 levels lower.....i think thats in the game.
            it is impossible to attack anybody 10 levels below u didn't u know and move to CS forum
            this is wartune forum
            and SERVER SWITCH IS NOT POSSIBLE AND WILL NOT HAPPEN GET THE MESSAGE ALREADY PEOPLE
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I m european player but when i was novice i start in us server and now i have differet time so i want to move to another server, another thing, i think that the differece between player in battle must be 5 lvl. thanks

Comment

Don't necropost on threads that are 8 months old.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Character's moving from one server to the next would be a good idea IF they had all of their experience removed and only items purchased with balens get transferred. Start at level 1 but keep the stuff purchased. What about an item transfer option to transfer items from another server purchased with balens? That would be sufficient as well... would be not limited to event prizes mounts clothing double skill tree but items bought like socketing rods crypt keys and so forth could not be transferred... permanent items only id supposed would be fair or people would play multiple servers to send runes crpyt keys and all to a new server. Imagine never having to work for perfect pvp gear or legendary gear right off...that wouldnt work well.
                  Fate Server 12
                  I choose my Fate

Comment

Working...
                  X