Mailing Gold/Items/Daru

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mailing Gold/Items/Daru

So, here's an idea..How about we have the option to mail Gold, Daru, and Items?

Gold will have a maybe 100k per day (VIP's 300k per day), and it would cost gold to mail it. 1k gold for every 10k. Also, It would be 100k per character. So I could send my friend 100k, then if someone PM's me "Oh hey I'm short 100k can you mail me some?" I mail them 100k, and if someone else needs 100k I mail them 100k, or 50k, 70k, 5k, 5, etc.

Also, you can only send out 100k per day (to different characters) , but you can receive up to 300k per day if you're a non VIP, and 600k per day if you are VIP.

Now..Daru..it would be..100k per day, (VIP's 250k) , and same rules apply like with gold, except..Daru would be a bit more expensive...4k per 10k, and if you want to mail over 70k you must pay balens (Meaning you mail 60k to 1 friend, then try mailing 10k to another) it charges you balens for that 10k.

As for items, it would depend on if they were a white, a green, a blue, a purple, or a orange and also they have to be unbound.
    Purple and Orange would obviously cost twice as much as blue , green and white.

Oh also just an idea..Let's say you try to mail 20k gold, which would cost you 2k..but you only have 21k..meaning you're short 1k, you have the option to use vouchers to replace that 1k. (10 vouchers per 1k)

Just a thought though, feel free to let me know what you guys at R2 think (if you read it).

good idea..or use a transport troop
    EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

only Auction house, yr ideas provedes alts account spam

i dont wanna full noobs alts server
      class balance ****
      cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post

Yeah, I agree...

I can already imagine myself making lotsa alt accounts just for the gold and darus... xD
        As above...
        CRYSTAL SAGA
        ♦ Server: (S9)Zensho Island ♦
        ♦ IGN: (S9)Mavis ♦
        ♦ Class: Priest ♦
        ♦ Level: 85 ♦
        ♦ Plane: Scion ♦
        ♦ Rank: King ♦
        ♦ Guild: (S9)Eden ♦
        ---------------
        ||
        ...so below.

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post

yup. just make a lv30s alt, put it back to autaric plan so no one can plunder. everyday i can mail 200-300k gold to my main. thats from 1 alt.

Comment

bad idea
            i would just make my alt do the work and transfer the gold and daru to my main simple yet effective way to gain daru,gold and many more things which comes to the main point of
            alt abuse
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
            X