Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marriage quiz ?

hello

saw there is a new (*sigh*) feature possible for marriage (the marriage NPC) : a quiz of 10 questions. the more you answer both the same the more you get rose Hazel (the one for satisfaction)
    what surprised me is that I saw no information about it
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Too bad... Haha if the reward was Eternal Hearts I might be interested. But, yeah, this is the first info I've seen about it.
    Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

This feature has been there for few months now.

Comment

Saw it only yesterday too, I go that often to that guy Even a full quizz with same answers give cr.ap rewards, no bonus for perfect matching --> It will be again few months before I visit that guy

Comment

It's been out for a long while, stopped doing quests weeks ago but it was active back then, easy enough to do when you're running both accts, lol but the questions are stupid as hell.

Comment

Indeed this has been out for a while, though it was not openly advertised it seems. You get marriage satisfaction for answering the same way, which can be nice, though the amount is small, every little bit can help when trying to reach the next plateau. Also, the marriage costs can now be split between both parties, in case no one noticed that
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
              Indeed this has been out for a while, though it was not openly advertised it seems. You get marriage satisfaction for answering the same way, which can be nice, though the amount is small, every little bit can help when trying to reach the next plateau. Also, the marriage costs can now be split between both parties, in case no one noticed that
              Now that's something I wish was available from the beginning. Oh well I guess, I made a deal with my spouse that I'd pay for it if they'd be the primary Tree-Feeder. It's worked out so far, lol, I only feed tree two or three times a week.

It's something else that should have come with an announcement of some sort (did I miss it?), but thanks for sharing Magik, I'm sure some new happy couples will be taking advantage.
              Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

They should remove the costs for divorce, my spouse has been inactive for 6 months.....

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                  They should remove the costs for divorce, my spouse has been inactive for 6 months.....
                  Divorce in real life costs money. Life's unfair like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris419 View Post
                    Divorce in real life costs money. Life's unfair like that.
                    In real life the marriage is disbanded when your spouse dies.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post

i'll be your spouse irl
                      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                      Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

I wished I could have split the cost of marraige and the divorce. Two marriages down the drain. Decided not to both with it now. The quiz thing been around for a while and I did sort of enjoy it although some of the questions Ithink are two personal.

DarkMeph
                        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          It's been out for a long while, stopped doing quests weeks ago but it was active back then, easy enough to do when you're running both accts, lol but the questions are stupid as hell.
                          My game spouse is not the same gender as me, so the most idiotic question was "Do you like girls or boys?"

After that we decided that it really was not worth the time.
                          IGN: TreeTopper
                          Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                          Guild: ESKReborn
                          Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                          Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

i have a dream that someday we can do marriage with bound balens. hope it's not just a pipe dream.
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                            X