Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

marriage quiz ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArnaudBo
    started a topic marriage quiz ?

marriage quiz ?

hello

saw there is a new (*sigh*) feature possible for marriage (the marriage NPC) : a quiz of 10 questions. the more you answer both the same the more you get rose Hazel (the one for satisfaction)
    what surprised me is that I saw no information about it

• Arlad
    replied
    i have a dream that someday we can do marriage with bound balens. hope it's not just a pipe dream.

Leave a comment:

• ATreeTopper
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    It's been out for a long while, stopped doing quests weeks ago but it was active back then, easy enough to do when you're running both accts, lol but the questions are stupid as hell.
    My game spouse is not the same gender as me, so the most idiotic question was "Do you like girls or boys?"

After that we decided that it really was not worth the time.

Leave a comment:

• DarkMeph
    replied
    I wished I could have split the cost of marraige and the divorce. Two marriages down the drain. Decided not to both with it now. The quiz thing been around for a while and I did sort of enjoy it although some of the questions Ithink are two personal.

DarkMeph

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    They should remove the costs for divorce, my spouse has been inactive for 6 months.....

i'll be your spouse irl

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by Chris419 View Post
    Divorce in real life costs money. Life's unfair like that.
    In real life the marriage is disbanded when your spouse dies.

Leave a comment:

• Chris419
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    They should remove the costs for divorce, my spouse has been inactive for 6 months.....
    Divorce in real life costs money. Life's unfair like that.

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied

Leave a comment:

• xEvilMunkyx
    replied
    Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
    Indeed this has been out for a while, though it was not openly advertised it seems. You get marriage satisfaction for answering the same way, which can be nice, though the amount is small, every little bit can help when trying to reach the next plateau. Also, the marriage costs can now be split between both parties, in case no one noticed that
    Now that's something I wish was available from the beginning. Oh well I guess, I made a deal with my spouse that I'd pay for it if they'd be the primary Tree-Feeder. It's worked out so far, lol, I only feed tree two or three times a week.

It's something else that should have come with an announcement of some sort (did I miss it?), but thanks for sharing Magik, I'm sure some new happy couples will be taking advantage.

Leave a comment:

• GM_Magik
    replied
    Indeed this has been out for a while, though it was not openly advertised it seems. You get marriage satisfaction for answering the same way, which can be nice, though the amount is small, every little bit can help when trying to reach the next plateau. Also, the marriage costs can now be split between both parties, in case no one noticed that

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    It's been out for a long while, stopped doing quests weeks ago but it was active back then, easy enough to do when you're running both accts, lol but the questions are stupid as hell.

Leave a comment:

• Nico79
    replied
    Saw it only yesterday too, I go that often to that guy Even a full quizz with same answers give cr.ap rewards, no bonus for perfect matching --> It will be again few months before I visit that guy

Leave a comment:

• Doraim
    replied
    This feature has been there for few months now.

Leave a comment:

• xEvilMunkyx
    replied
    Too bad... Haha if the reward was Eternal Hearts I might be interested. But, yeah, this is the first info I've seen about it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X