Make bloody Inferno like other mpds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make bloody Inferno like other mpds

There are not enough players to do bloody inferno. They should make it like other mpds where you can help without using your attempt.

+1 to this idea. I don't mind helping people if I used my attempt. Tears at me a little when i see people in guild asking for help and I can't give it.
    Name: Phoenixia
    Server: R2 S-319
    Class: Mage
    BR: 911k
    Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
    Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

I know this would be fantastic, but I can also see why it is not doable.. because of the high amounts of gold involved, the rewards and the mount. Much like tower of kings, this offers incredibly high rewards and would be akin to abuse to have a hulking brute go in ten, fifteen or even more times a day to help smaller people in their bracket level. I know this would be nice if able to be done, but so far no word on it.. I hope though in time they may be able to consider this suggestion, but always remember that the inferno is bracketed so a level 80 can not power boost a level 53 through it for example.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        I know this would be fantastic, but I can also see why it is not doable.. because of the high amounts of gold involved, the rewards and the mount. Much like tower of kings, this offers incredibly high rewards and would be akin to abuse to have a hulking brute go in ten, fifteen or even more times a day to help smaller people in their bracket level. I know this would be nice if able to be done, but so far no word on it.. I hope though in time they may be able to consider this suggestion, but always remember that the inferno is bracketed so a level 80 can not power boost a level 53 through it for example.
        Yeah, that's the issue. The issue isn't the level bracket itself, it's also the fact that you can't help a friend in the -same- level bracket because you've already used your attempt with an earlier group. Now if those that are active in your level bracket go through this daily before you even get on, then you're stuck soloing this. It's just sad that they would restrict players from playing together in an ONLINE game. I can't even do multiple guild runs with my guildies that are in the same bracket as mine since others live in diff timezones.

Point is, if you're in the business of online gaming, try to make playing together more pleasant than a chore. -_- ...Spire gives loads of Exp, Fashion Shards, Kyanite, and lots of more valuable goodies, and I see one guy with level 80 doing multiple runs with newbies...so the logic in some of the restrictions on Bloody Inferno are a bit skewed.

Comment

I wish they'd just remove the damn thing. It's so buggy it ain't even funny.

Comment

They were able to allow us 1 help attempt for Dragon Invasion for xp only and they are able to allow us to help mps without receiving rewards. How is bloody inferno different? If we couldn't help with other mps, it would make sense. As is, all I see is our server doesn't have enough people to do our dailies and they won't let me even help after I've done my own run. For that matter, the level restrictions are really bad; 50s and 60s can't get a full run and most of the time can't get anyone OP enough to clear it. What is the point of restricting an event to the point it's impossible for most players? Many end up using all their bullhorns begging for a run, get 0 help, then either give up or solo. That's one of the reasons my server is so dead; people can't get their runs and quit trying.

Comment

incredibly high rewards? you have to be joking. this event is the biggest waste of time ever for a lousy temp mount you cant even refine. What game are you playing, there is no high amount of gold here either. There is however in DI, which players can help in addition to their attempt.

Comment

As i see things this event is mostly for the low lvls that cant do DI yet, the rewards for advanced 80 become useless in like ~2 weeks, just some extra gold. And sigh, it is so easy. So whats all the fuss about it? If you cant find a proper party, thats another issue, not game related. I have sympathy for low lvls trying to grow, but all this lack of patience wanting everything here and now, and someone to help them, just becomes too much. Work your way up to the higher dungeon waves and beat it like everyone before did.
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Also... the bloody inferno mount is a temporary mount which makes it worthless to do unless your really desperate for the large amounts of gold available.

Comment

I think that extra help attempt would make it much easier for players finding team. The whole point of playing is to have fun and how much fun is it for players who can not get help.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                      As i see things this event is mostly for the low lvls that cant do DI yet, the rewards for advanced 80 become useless in like ~2 weeks, just some extra gold. And sigh, it is so easy. So whats all the fuss about it? If you cant find a proper party, thats another issue, not game related. I have sympathy for low lvls trying to grow, but all this lack of patience wanting everything here and now, and someone to help them, just becomes too much. Work your way up to the higher dungeon waves and beat it like everyone before did.
                      On my server, the issue is getting a team in the first place. Even OPs who can advertise a guaranteed carry hard time filling a room. Many teams run with 3 or fewer players and then are unable to help 20 min later when someone else needs.

Comment

Sometimes, I think our mentors are sniffing glue. I once got a warning about using the word 'sucks'. I said something 'sucks' in world chat and got warned if I did it again, I'd be muted. Now there's this guy who I frankly don't think understands what goes on with lv 80 toons. I ignore BI for the most part now that I've gotten gear for the sylphs I wanted gear for. The gold doesn't make half as much of an impact on my ever-increasing cache of gold that Dragon invasion or even WBs do. Sylph Equipment Shards? Vendor trash. Those crystal things? Leave them on the ground. Temp. mount? I made it for the week leading up to last month's Class War and didn't even participate.

Just my 2 cents.
                        Name: Phoenixia
                        Server: R2 S-319
                        Class: Mage
                        BR: 911k
                        Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                        Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

the irony is that its possible to help with di which give much greater rewards than bi, is less buggy(still bugged but less) and less time consuming.
                          idk about lower level brackets if they get same amount of gold as high brackets but if they give different rewards i dont see the problem? also the last rounds of bi is quite tough for young servers to beat, so chances are big they dont even get full rewards.
                          i also think that for example a team of 250k which probably wont beat last stage of bi, will get more gold in di anyway even without enough dmg to clear bi, making it unclear why you cant help in bi and but can in di.

i agree with the spongebob guy that bi is technically useless compared to di and wb and that bi cna soon be forgotten anyway since rewards are useless.
                          bi is for now useful for many non-80 players. and they should have implemented this feature before di instead after

Comment

Working...
                          X