So When Exactly is CSGB?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So When Exactly is CSGB?

Ok, so the mail I got said the first match is 2/7/15 and when you click the CSGB button it says 8/2 (which I'm assuming is 2/8 everywhere else in the world). So which is it? Tonight or Tomorrow night? Really hoping we're sticking to Sundays like last time, Saturdays will mean I have to miss every other one.
    Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
    Ok, so the mail I got said the first match is 2/7/15 and when you click the CSGB button it says 8/2 (which I'm assuming is 2/8 everywhere else in the world). So which is it? Tonight or Tomorrow night? Really hoping we're sticking to Sundays like last time, Saturdays will mean I have to miss every other one.
    sometimes game is right, sometimes forum is right.
    but having two different information in the game is a new one ^^;
    wartune is a gamble
    Last edited by ArnaudBo; 02-07-2015, 07:41 AM.
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

It's on the 8th, iirc they did the same last time saying it was 1 day earlier? Pretty sure.

Comment

Normaly it should be on the 8th,but better be sure then sorry and get everybody ready on the 7th

Comment

The cross server guild battle is Sunday. This same little issue came about during the inaugural cross server set of bouts as well and has been reported. I thank you for your patience and understanding and good luck with your fights on Sunday.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
          X