Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can't tell my that this game is not crooked...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can't tell my that this game is not crooked...

Over the past months, I've got 3 level 12 gem transposer from necro.....guess what....all 3 are charisma....what a load of Cupcakes!!!!

Yeah yeah, I know, I always complain....but seriously, you can't tell me this game is not Cupcaked....
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-07-2015, 11:48 AM.

Just remember, the "Cupcake" is the fact that the game does not let us choose prizes or do a trade-in for the ones we want. They want us to surrender to the mentality that we must gamble to get what we want. That's where the big money is in games like this.
    Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
    Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
    Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
    Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

I've been after a lv 11 transposer of something useful since forever ago. I get 10s and 12s like mad, but 11? ohgodno. PERISH THE THOUGHT!

A guildy of mine did necro ever day for a month and a half. He got lv 12s over and over. In fact i think he has all but a couple matks. No 11s for him though.

It feels like they nerfed Crypt Key drop considerably, so it'd be great if they would raise the transposer drop rate a little to compensate for this.
      Name: Phoenixia
      Server: R2 S-319
      Class: Mage
      BR: 911k
      Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
      Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

I managed to get 11 transposer on my first blitz to level 20 of torment. I got really lucky it was hp one. I not had one since I got my two bugged 10 from the first golden road.

DarkMeph
        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

I have not yet received a duplicate, only a matter of time though. If I could just get a Lv10 HP I would be happy.
          Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Duplicates are something that can happen, and I can honestly say I have gotten the same one on more then one occasion. I shake my fist on days like this. It is sadly, something that can happen. if is not crooked, it is just random chance. While it may seem incredibly frustrating just hang in there and keep trying, you'll hopefully get what you are seeking soon.. I am rooting for you.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

ive been blitzing for a long time now , havent gotten a single transposer till date.... ( blitzing till lvel 30 necro )

Comment

Have you guys heard about the word " Predestined " ?

Comment

3 10s and 2 11s, not seen a 12 yet.

Comment

Many 9's, 2 11's and 2 12's (of the same type)...no 10's, I be unhappy.
                    Last edited by _Librator_; 02-08-2015, 11:37 PM.

Comment

doing necro long time ago..almost every day.. just one 9th transposer.. have 100 9 gems, but cant use it

Comment

well i got from necro until now 3 scrols, and for my luck it was a lv 10, 11 and 12 scroll. unfortunetly my luck died after 2nd scroll and only the lv 10 and 11 one were hp, while the lv 12 one its patk. but i am more than happy i got 1 scroll of each lv

Comment

Working...
                        X