Lock sylph skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lock sylph skills

Why we dont have option to lock sylph skills like gear, astrals etc. I think this is good idea to get this lock sistem for sylph skills cuz we evolv our sylph, we need to buy those skills but space is problem, so we lock skiils witch we wana keep and buy some other skill and replace it with unlocked skill.

Originally posted by ChaosWizard View Post
    Why we dont have option to lock sylph skills like gear, astrals etc. I think this is good idea to get this lock sistem for sylph skills cuz we evolv our sylph, we need to buy those skills but space is problem, so we lock skiils witch we wana keep and buy some other skill and replace it with unlocked skill.
    They want us to gamble and pay lots of balens to replace skills we messed up that's why.

Comment

Originally posted by Omniscient2 View Post
      They want us to gamble and pay lots of balens to replace skills we messed up that's why.
      I think they'd be making a lot more off people changing skills if you could lock them, simply because there are a LOT of us out there who either refuse or can't afford the gamble.

I'd love to put shock chain on my herc, but until I can specify which slot it goes into, it ain't gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by dterror View Post
        I think they'd be making a lot more off people changing skills if you could lock them, simply because there are a LOT of us out there who either refuse or can't afford the gamble.

I'd love to put shock chain on my herc, but until I can specify which slot it goes into, it ain't gonna happen.
        same here for hercule. I avoid gambling against wartune. I lost
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

It does seem stupid, to push a handful of players to spend anywhere from $10-$200 (or even more if super unlucky), when they could get smaller amounts from a MUCH larger base of players. There must be easily 10 players not willing to gamble for every one who is, so I can't imagine it's a net profit for them.

I'd rather see skills swappable between fights, so that you could buy all the utility skills that you don't need 90% of the time. But that's just wishful thinking.

Comment

Supposedly, in China they can choose which skill they lose. They had that before the patch we are at now, which indicates that it is an intentional choice on the part of the devs (7Road) or wartune USA. I can't see any good motive behind this. The only thing that comes to mind is shortsightedness and greed. I still have the Hades, Pan, and Amazon Queen skills on my evolved sylphs specifically because I refuse to gamble. It goes further than that though. I refuse to buy skills for my non evolved sylphs because I'm saving those spots for when they evolve. If I could choose what to lose, I'd buy the skills and know that I can swap them out later. Instead they are losing a lot of money from me and players like me who simply aren't wiling to risk a $2 skill turning into a $200+ cash grab.

Comment

+1

Agreed with everything that's been said so far. Would be awesome if implemented.

Comment

Working...
              X