Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Fate Stone Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• princestewii
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    Sc hard to get...

What server is that?
    They are hard to get. I can only get about 50 daily if I'm lucky

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Sc hard to get...

What server is that?

Leave a comment:

• Zeak42
    replied
    Trust me, you will be glad to have runestones. You need more runestones than soul crystals to level up any rune to level 10 anyways. Not to mention rune stones are more time consuming and harder to get than soul crystals.

Leave a comment:

• girgle180
    replied
    Originally posted by xPlutox View Post
    yes i understand but speaking from my experiences i only get around 200 soul crystals before there is another soul engraving event from jewel hunt, dimensions stuff like that. it is also incredibly hard to level each time i need around 5000 soul crystals to level to the next which is ridiculous compared to the soul seals engraving
    well mate.. we all haved to walk same road... i needed almost 2 years to get lvl 80 soul... and u new players just want all instant...

Leave a comment:

• xPlutox
    replied
    yes i understand but speaking from my experiences i only get around 200 soul crystals before there is another soul engraving event from jewel hunt, dimensions stuff like that. it is also incredibly hard to level each time i need around 5000 soul crystals to level to the next which is ridiculous compared to the soul seals engraving

Leave a comment:

• GM_Magik
    replied
    I understand you are unhappy, but sometimes changes.. which are unannounced will happen. There are also many ways to gain soul crystals in game, especially if you already have the sylph atoll mount I believe you can exchange over there for soul crystals as well.. I know many people who have been doing that. They also fall well in the dimensional war, the campaigns, jewel hunt and several other bits of the game.. I hope these suggestions have helped.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X