Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Fate Stone Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xPlutox
    started a topic Fate Stone Event

Fate Stone Event

Why the bloody hell did they change the fate stone event. It was originally Soul Crystals but of course they had to change it to these crappy runestones. I haven't maxed out my Soul Engraving yet and these crystals are quite scarce to get whilst the runestones can be purchased with league insignia's.

• xPlutox
    replied
    who the hell said they maxed out their runes please do learn how to read

Leave a comment:

• Yesheron
    replied
    There are no people who haven't maxed out soul engraving (or haven't got enough to do it) that have maxed out their runes.

None.

Leave a comment:

• Mudokon
    replied
    circuit quest . get 40 every 10 quests completed bar 50,100,150,200. can do it in a day easy

Leave a comment:

• warviper
    replied
    I try to burn as many SC on Marriage tree as I can. I sold them all off once for gold in an exchange event. Open my back pack down the track 5k sc.. Where are all these little mothers coming from, I'm trying to get rid of them

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    I assume you did a few levels of TOK Hard or NM every day, in which case nothing is hard for you so SC should be too easy to get.

OR

You have only a few runes, which means you still need to waste hundreds if not thousands of runestones to exchange for new runes, which will then cost you tens of thousands of runestones to max them all.

PS. I have all runes except Mire on all toons for free. Bought Mire rune on one toon but now it has no use. Strongest toon did 2-3 levels of TOK NM every day for 6 months. Still not half maxed yet.

Originally posted by xPlutox View Post
    oh please runestones are easy to get i have maxed out most of my runes so...

Leave a comment:

• weazl9
    replied
    sc not hard to get do your wilds all ways check the wilds shop if you can do at least 2 ab a day then every 2 days you can get 1k sc

Leave a comment:

• R22956380
    replied
    you're joking right? from opening the pumpkin carriage items I got the 2k sc maaaaany times...

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by princestewii View Post
    Ahh you are right lol. Sorry was half awake. But if you look at it the drop rate for sc has fallen a lot so you have to wonder how the newer servers will get their engraving up to a decent level.
    150 Sylph Crystals (easily gotten in 3 Sylph Boss battles a day) exchanges for 1,000 SC at the Sylph Exchange. That's a LOT of SC to be had and fairly quickly. I've recently made an alt that in under a month has L25 Soul Engraving and that was after getting the mount for 1200 Sylph Crystals. I believe all you need to get 50 Sylph Crystals in a SB Battle is 3rd place and/or 8% of total damage. Not that hard really.

You also get 100 Runestones for a 1st place finish if you've not gone into Advanced Classes yet.

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    We need a Fate-Stone exchange at this point...

1 Fate Stone = 2,500 Gold & 2,500 Daru (~25 Mil each for a full stack of 9999)
    3 Fate Stones = 2 Mount Whip & 1 Mount Hoof (~ 6,666 Whips & 3,333 Hooves for a full stack)
    5 Fate Stones = 1 Bead of Influence (~2,000 for a full stack - enough to get like 7 initial levels)
    10 Fate Stones = 1 Mahra & 1 Sepulcrum (~1,000 each for a full stack)
    20 Fate Stones = 1 Blessing of God (~500 for a full stack)
    50 Fate Stones = 1 Gift of God (~200 for a full stack)

Leave a comment:

• xPlutox
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
    And what do you do to get those 50? do you do devotion spins where can get 15 rather easily, do you do mpd, guild blessing wheel, jewel hunt, which can alot get plenty from, solo dungeons, amethyst, battle grounds. All of these sources you can get soul crystals from. Then look at runestones sources. Tanks, jewel hunt (less than soul crystals), and arena shop. Rune stones are still harder to get than soul crystals no matter how you try to spin it.
    oh please runestones are easy to get i have maxed out most of my runes so...

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
    And what do you do to get those 50? do you do devotion spins where can get 15 rather easily, do you do mpd, guild blessing wheel, jewel hunt, which can alot get plenty from, solo dungeons, amethyst, battle grounds. All of these sources you can get soul crystals from. Then look at runestones sources. Tanks, jewel hunt (less than soul crystals), and arena shop. Rune stones are still harder to get than soul crystals no matter how you try to spin it.
    Ahh you are right lol. Sorry was half awake. But if you look at it the drop rate for sc has fallen a lot so you have to wonder how the newer servers will get their engraving up to a decent level.

Leave a comment:

• xPlutox
    replied
    Originally posted by girgle180 View Post
    well mate.. we all haved to walk same road... i needed almost 2 years to get lvl 80 soul... and u new players just want all instant...
    want instant? oh please spare me the laughter

Leave a comment:

• adetayo
    replied
    If you're really desperate for scs, circuit quests still net quite a few of em.

Leave a comment:

• Zeak42
    replied
    Originally posted by princestewii View Post
    They are hard to get. I can only get about 50 daily if I'm lucky

Leave a comment:

Working...
X