Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

lvl 10 gem scroll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvl 10 gem scroll

come on I been getting lvl 11 and 12 gems scroll from necro for the pass 2 days in a row and still no lvl 10 scroll, im really getting frustrated, its been too long I had same lvl 9 gems for way too long now, gives us a better chance to get lvl 10 gem scroll

put all scrolls for sale for bb solves all, but who listens...
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by •*Brakz*• View Post
      come on I been getting lvl 11 and 12 gems scroll from necro for the pass 2 days in a row and still no lvl 10 scroll, im really getting frustrated, its been too long I had same lvl 9 gems for way too long now, gives us a better chance to get lvl 10 gem scroll
      You know, unless you really want that lvl 10 gem transposer for those gem event, you don't even need it if you want to use your lvl 11 and 12 transposer... If you have enough lvl 9 gem to synthesize them into lvl 10 and actually had enough to make them into lvl 11, you can use the "craft" button on the lvl 11 transposer and it's gonna use all your lower gems and make them lvl 11 as long that you have enough gems; You don't even need the lvl 10 as long that you have all the require mat. For example, you would need 3x lvl 9 to synthesize 1x lvl 10 gem. For a lvl 11, you need I think 3x lvl 10 I think? (i'm not sure, I have nothing above lvl 10). So that mean, for a lvl 11, you would need 9x lvl 9 gems (3x lvl 10 gems, wich need 3x lvl 9 each). So if you have 9x lvl 9 gems, you can actually "craft" instead of "synthesize" them into a lvl 11 gem. The only disadvantage is that you can't get the lvl 10 gem synthesizing reward when there a gem event because you actually "skip" the lvl 10 stage...

Edit : I just got my first lvl 11 tranposer :3
      It's seem that you need only 2x lvl 10 gems to get the lvl 11, so you would need 6x lvl 9 gems to get your lvl 11 gem...
      Last edited by Doranos89; 02-08-2015, 03:51 PM.
      Lunay - Knighted knight
      23.25M BR
      Guild : SHIELD
      West coast server r2 S38

Comment

I am in the same situation, the problem is that I got 5 of each 9 11 and 12 scrolls. I could make most of my gems 11 easily, maybe even 12. But, last time I went from 8 to making 11 gems, they released event for 9 and 10. Meaning, I bet if I make all my gems 11/12 now, I will get a drop the very next time.

If r2 promise me I'll never get a lv10 scroll, I will do it, not before

Comment

Been playing this game for 2 years now. Haven't got a single lvl. 11+ transponder within all that time. Luckily, around a year ago, I got a lvl. 10 gem transponder.
          Got many, many lvl. 9 ones, though..

Comment

Working...
          X