Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A fruitful suggestion to the game developers of wartune :) plz do read it once...!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestions???
    Make 1 or 2 seperate SERVER WAR with required level then after the war, close server and all character back to their original server.
    How bout The time?
    Hmmm... 12midnight and 12noon so all server can join.
    Wake...
    Live...
    Sleep... Thats life
    Game: wartune Game:crystal saga
    IgN: Carlo Ign: coming
    Job: Mage Job: to follow
    Server: S35 Server: to follow

Comment

Originally posted by Sikkaturuk View Post
      Suggestions???
      Make 1 or 2 seperate SERVER WAR with required level then after the war, close server and all character back to their original server.
      How bout The time?
      Hmmm... 12midnight and 12noon so all server can join.
      u mean multi server arena ?
      its in the patch note for a week now its gonna be implemented soon
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

what about character migration?

but still a bad idea....

so -1
        Last edited by jakezeaker; 11-06-2012, 01:21 PM.
        FILIPINOS ARE GOOD AND KIND
        JUST DON'T MESS WITH THEM
        WE DON'T DIE....WE MULTIPLY...

Comment

Instead of chracter migration, how about server merge? Some server cant kill WB... Even in G.Arena 4 or less team found . I thnk some server going down, coz of new server. So its better to merge than to migrate
          Wake...
          Live...
          Sleep... Thats life
          Game: wartune Game:crystal saga
          IgN: Carlo Ign: coming
          Job: Mage Job: to follow
          Server: S35 Server: to follow

Comment

Originally posted by Sikkaturuk View Post
            Instead of chracter migration, how about server merge? Some server cant kill WB... Even in G.Arena 4 or less team found . I thnk some server going down, coz of new server. So its better to merge than to migrate
            Server merge will only happen later not now the game still needs another few more servers and few more moths before the first merge
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

make this migration permanent and only available on the old server because they say that when they play wartune the server that suite them is not exist
              We Are Just Ordinary People, not Special Enough, But We Have SOMETHING That Make Us Special Enough. Watch and Learn

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                ur serious
                u really don't get the amount of abuse which could happen thanks to the annoying feature of server migration?

lets take this for an example
                a level 50 who is not a cash player and plays with noobiest stats ever from my server (current top players are level 50+ with amazing stats so a level 50 of his caliber = loser)
                if server migration is possible then he/she can switch to a new server pick on Noob for players make the new comers quit before they even realize how good this game is possible the bullying is possible and that makes new comers sad and lonely
                hence its a bad idea this could result in mass server abuse and casher vs non casher advantage and disadvantage and worst of all instead of playing for fun we would be fighting a war between server NO NO NO NO NO server migration is a bad idea

u don't red guides to bad cause ur missing some really good data
                +1 on this one lol.

Comment

[QUOTE=OldSchoolNewb;276932]+1 on this one lol.
                  add -2 too lolzzz :P

Comment

Originally posted by WontheFool View Post
                    make this migration permanent and only available on the old server because they say that when they play wartune the server that suite them is not exist
                    yes they should make migration permanent its a nice suggestion or better they can make migration permanent after 24 hrs, in 24 hrs a player has a window to decide whether the time suits him or not .....what do u think ........???

Comment

Originally posted by R22851121 View Post
                      yes they should make migration permanent its a nice suggestion or better they can make migration permanent after 24 hrs, in 24 hrs a player has a window to decide whether the time suits him or not .....what do u think ........???
                      mmm interesting

example of ur idea:
                      lets say i wanna change servers(i don't want to)
                      and i switch to one server which is on my same server time see it how it happens
                      in 1 hour of my very presence over there people will call me a sadist cause i can make them regret even joining this game and if i time myself right
                      i can jump into a server when arena or WB starts
                      beat them sooooo many times in arena that they give up on making insignia
                      take WB over and over again they will say its not worth the effort
                      true in wilds thye cannot be harmed
                      but in BG the new level 40s will be beaten soooooo much that they rather not participate
                      heck i can sit on their spawn zone and just wait for them to come

a person of an old server can abuse this factor and make it look like an abuse

true ur intentions maybe good but others will abuse it

its like money

there is use and there is abuse so make sure u give an idea after checking the CONs ok

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

An easy way to prevent the super-evil-man jumping to a fresh server is to limit the level required to travel to the highest level player in the target server. For example, if you are level 50 and want to jump to a new server where the highest player is level 20, you simply can not go there.

Also, make this travel a trip of no return. You change once and never again. After all, this is just to get a server which suits you better. Anyone wanting to travel more than once is obviously trying to abuse the system.

That's all.

Comment

Originally posted by skarmag View Post
                          An easy way to prevent the super-evil-man jumping to a fresh server is to limit the level required to travel to the highest level player in the target server. For example, if you are level 50 and want to jump to a new server where the highest player is level 20, you simply can not go there.

Also, make this travel a trip of no return. You change once and never again. After all, this is just to get a server which suits you better. Anyone wanting to travel more than once is obviously trying to abuse the system.

That's all.
                          yea thats a good way of looking at it but there is still a way u can abuse it

all u have to do is make a alt make sure u lvl as fast as u can and since ur a old player of the game and not a newbie u have alot of knowledge and since u have the most powerful weapon of the world on ur side u can hit the lvl brakcet of ur main and u can transfer

don't say that most players are old players too cause nowadays people will just get bored of jumping servers think about it

how many times do u wanna jump from 1 server to another making new characters doing the same thing u did over and over again just to be a top player which u can achieve if u work hard on 1 character and spend some cash on it

maximum u would jump 5 to 6 times but after that u would just stop switching and focus on 1 character allowing u to enjoy this game rather than proving that u can stay KING for a while

besides nowadays people don't care about server migration since they are more aware about their timing and server timings

also even if all are bypassed it still won't happen since 7 roads is not gonna allow it to happen plain and simple

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

you all replied to this thread thinking only about your levels now.... supposedly though, at some point we will all be lvl 80 and thats the end of the line, isnt it? no higher levels over 80.... So why not be able to migrate then?

Comment

Agree that server migration is a bad idea, but how bout giving several different times for the events, like they do with cross server arena. That way, players that cannot make one event time may be able to make the other.

Comment

Working...
                              X