Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

A fruitful suggestion to the game developers of wartune :) plz do read it once...!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A fruitful suggestion to the game developers of wartune :) plz do read it once...!!!

Well i strongly support migration of characters to another server ....when i started playing this game there was no server which suited my time so i ended up in twilight arena ...now there is a server in which i can play without having any trouble or waking up at 7 in the morning ( i love my sleep ) to play arena party or battle ground ...they should however restrict it to 1 time changing only, and charge for the second time changing with balens ...it will be very helpful for the mutual growth, if the game makers think wisely ....its better to give these facilities to the players as some players are actually finding it very hard to play according to the server time and they might even quit playing if they are not able cope up with the time schedule ....so i think it will be a wise decision for the game managers to give character migration, if they think about it ...because very few players will like to quit there present characters and start fresh ....its hard to lvl up after u reach lvl 40 and its very very hard to get golden astral and how can we forget the guild skills .....This is my first post i wrote anywhere lol, and i hope game managers or developers will read this post and give a thought to my suggestions .....!!!!!

• FireKatz
    replied
    Agree that server migration is a bad idea, but how bout giving several different times for the events, like they do with cross server arena. That way, players that cannot make one event time may be able to make the other.

Leave a comment:

• Laonikis
    replied
    you all replied to this thread thinking only about your levels now.... supposedly though, at some point we will all be lvl 80 and thats the end of the line, isnt it? no higher levels over 80.... So why not be able to migrate then?

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by skarmag View Post
    An easy way to prevent the super-evil-man jumping to a fresh server is to limit the level required to travel to the highest level player in the target server. For example, if you are level 50 and want to jump to a new server where the highest player is level 20, you simply can not go there.

Also, make this travel a trip of no return. You change once and never again. After all, this is just to get a server which suits you better. Anyone wanting to travel more than once is obviously trying to abuse the system.

That's all.
    yea thats a good way of looking at it but there is still a way u can abuse it

all u have to do is make a alt make sure u lvl as fast as u can and since ur a old player of the game and not a newbie u have alot of knowledge and since u have the most powerful weapon of the world on ur side u can hit the lvl brakcet of ur main and u can transfer

don't say that most players are old players too cause nowadays people will just get bored of jumping servers think about it

how many times do u wanna jump from 1 server to another making new characters doing the same thing u did over and over again just to be a top player which u can achieve if u work hard on 1 character and spend some cash on it

maximum u would jump 5 to 6 times but after that u would just stop switching and focus on 1 character allowing u to enjoy this game rather than proving that u can stay KING for a while

besides nowadays people don't care about server migration since they are more aware about their timing and server timings

also even if all are bypassed it still won't happen since 7 roads is not gonna allow it to happen plain and simple

Leave a comment:

• skarmag
    replied
    An easy way to prevent the super-evil-man jumping to a fresh server is to limit the level required to travel to the highest level player in the target server. For example, if you are level 50 and want to jump to a new server where the highest player is level 20, you simply can not go there.

Also, make this travel a trip of no return. You change once and never again. After all, this is just to get a server which suits you better. Anyone wanting to travel more than once is obviously trying to abuse the system.

That's all.

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by R22851121 View Post
    yes they should make migration permanent its a nice suggestion or better they can make migration permanent after 24 hrs, in 24 hrs a player has a window to decide whether the time suits him or not .....what do u think ........???
    mmm interesting

example of ur idea:
    lets say i wanna change servers(i don't want to)
    and i switch to one server which is on my same server time see it how it happens
    in 1 hour of my very presence over there people will call me a sadist cause i can make them regret even joining this game and if i time myself right
    i can jump into a server when arena or WB starts
    beat them sooooo many times in arena that they give up on making insignia
    take WB over and over again they will say its not worth the effort
    true in wilds thye cannot be harmed
    but in BG the new level 40s will be beaten soooooo much that they rather not participate
    heck i can sit on their spawn zone and just wait for them to come

a person of an old server can abuse this factor and make it look like an abuse

true ur intentions maybe good but others will abuse it

its like money

there is use and there is abuse so make sure u give an idea after checking the CONs ok

Leave a comment:

• R22851121
    replied
    Originally posted by WontheFool View Post
    make this migration permanent and only available on the old server because they say that when they play wartune the server that suite them is not exist
    yes they should make migration permanent its a nice suggestion or better they can make migration permanent after 24 hrs, in 24 hrs a player has a window to decide whether the time suits him or not .....what do u think ........???

Leave a comment:

• R22851121
    replied
    [QUOTE=OldSchoolNewb;276932]+1 on this one lol.
    add -2 too lolzzz :P

Leave a comment:

• R23066775
    replied
    Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
    ur serious
    u really don't get the amount of abuse which could happen thanks to the annoying feature of server migration?

lets take this for an example
    a level 50 who is not a cash player and plays with noobiest stats ever from my server (current top players are level 50+ with amazing stats so a level 50 of his caliber = loser)
    if server migration is possible then he/she can switch to a new server pick on Noob for players make the new comers quit before they even realize how good this game is possible the bullying is possible and that makes new comers sad and lonely
    hence its a bad idea this could result in mass server abuse and casher vs non casher advantage and disadvantage and worst of all instead of playing for fun we would be fighting a war between server NO NO NO NO NO server migration is a bad idea

u don't red guides to bad cause ur missing some really good data
    +1 on this one lol.

Leave a comment:

• WontheFool
    replied
    make this migration permanent and only available on the old server because they say that when they play wartune the server that suite them is not exist

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by Sikkaturuk View Post
    Instead of chracter migration, how about server merge? Some server cant kill WB... Even in G.Arena 4 or less team found . I thnk some server going down, coz of new server. So its better to merge than to migrate
    Server merge will only happen later not now the game still needs another few more servers and few more moths before the first merge

Leave a comment:

• Sikkaturuk
    replied
    Instead of chracter migration, how about server merge? Some server cant kill WB... Even in G.Arena 4 or less team found . I thnk some server going down, coz of new server. So its better to merge than to migrate

Leave a comment:

• jakezeaker
    replied
    what about character migration?

but still a bad idea....

so -1
    Last edited by jakezeaker; 11-06-2012, 01:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by Sikkaturuk View Post
    Suggestions???
    Make 1 or 2 seperate SERVER WAR with required level then after the war, close server and all character back to their original server.
    How bout The time?
    Hmmm... 12midnight and 12noon so all server can join.
    u mean multi server arena ?
    its in the patch note for a week now its gonna be implemented soon

Leave a comment:

• Sikkaturuk
    replied
    Suggestions???
    Make 1 or 2 seperate SERVER WAR with required level then after the war, close server and all character back to their original server.
    How bout The time?
    Hmmm... 12midnight and 12noon so all server can join.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X