Soul Crsytals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
    Wow, they gave us 800 bound balens that cannot be used on 90% of the USEFUL items......... you are impressed with this?
    As a VIP only/non-casher player, I am. I found that prize to be extremely useful to be honest. I could afford two socketing rods, and it was before they implemented dimensions. Now, I know that many of you would've probably got some of them by camping, via BG chests or Altar spins, but I had none. It was a nice event for free players IMHO.

The way I play the game, 800 BB are handy. The only thing I can't buy are the items in the Hot tab of the Market (these are usually cashers only items), the rest is more expensive, but it can be purchased. What's USEFUL for you might be USELESS for me and vice-versa.

Guys, in the end we have two options:

1) cry like babies every time they modify something - which happens daily essentially - and complain they are jackals, idiots, rude, incompetent, whatever. Then keep ca$hing as it never happened (<- which is the most stupid thing you could ever do, because an unsatisfied customer that keeps going to the same shop to get scammed is obviously a/an *insertrandominsulthere*);

2) recognise that sometimes we also get nice things. For instance, I got free wings opening a Poseidon's Chest. I got tons of clothings. I got a couple of free mounts from some events. I made a sylph purple and it was white when I got it.

Nobody forces you to play Wartune. Nobody forces you to hoard. Nobody forces you to cash for that matter. It's your own choice. It's your own choice to be competitive, it's your own choice to play the way you play. And if doing what you do makes you unhappy, you need to change something. Blaming others won't change a thing.
    Last edited by GiordanoT88; 03-10-2015, 05:02 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

basic dimensions can be completed in 1 day, treasure hunt maps can be bought off blessing wheel and spire balens daily, ANY worthwhile gem transposer isn't in shop to buy, crypt keys can be had for free in buradoth grave, jewel hunt is waste of balens....

Sylph skills is the ONLY thing that you MIGHT have a point for but you lose there also......... Since they made it RANDOM which skill you lose. I dare you to put a new skill on a full pet and lose Delphic.... then you lose another 800 balens rebuying Delphic. Need a new argument or idea of what a "pretty damn good reward is"
      Sigh, just shut up clueless little man.

I have 7k+bb atm, but can spend em in a min, all for useful things if i chose to, dont mind getting more as well.
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
        Sigh, just shut up clueless little man.

I have 7k+bb atm, but can spend em in a min, all for useful things if i chose to, dont mind getting more as well.
        wonderful for you. congrats on hoarding BB

I know my cupcakes will never get cold with D riders like you following me around every post :-)

I love knowing they will be toasty, but kind of scared to have this pole smoker stalking me.
        Archer hoarder

Comment

wonderful for you. congrats on hoarding BB

I know my cupcakes will never get cold with D riders like you following me around every post :-)

I love knowing they will be toasty, but kind of scared to have this pole smoker stalking me.
          Ah so funny, every day here a new star shines.

You quote a 18 day old post on a long forgotten thread and talk about someone following you.....

And how can you hoard balens? For what? Please explain. I am just not eager to buy something I know i can and will get from somewhere else for free.

But keep going, looks like today is your day to shine.
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
          X