Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul Crsytals

ARE WORTHLESS!!

My god. We just had the exchange event to dump them from our inventories. The very day after the event is gone, I open the pumpkin carriages and get 6k more of them to fill my inventory.

I do my mpd, and guess what I get for final reward? SC. I have 7k of them in my inventory already built up, what, 3-4 days after the exchange event, where I dumped the boat load I had before.

This is the exact reason why I do not ever buy boxes or anything else in this game anymore. They are worthless to the majority of us now. could we please move on past the SC rewards now?

There must be something else you could flood our inventories with to replace these stupid, worthless soul crystals.

Close the flood gate on the soul crystals already

Sylph equipment shards are bordering the nuisance threshold as well.

Originally posted by thisdude View Post
    Close the flood gate on the soul crystals already
    that's a very selfish thing to say. you're maxed on sc so they shouldn't give them anymore? if you don't need sc you can simply sell them, that's what i've been doing. Nobody force you to keep them in your inventory. the sc exchange event not that great anymore unless you have hundreds thousands but you're complaining about 7k lol. keep in mind that there are new server and new players joining almost every week and those guys need sc. I play on a rather new server and lot aren't maxed yet so they camp every atoll boss for sc since they don't give anymore the mtw-sc-gems event cycle that allowed people to build insane amount of sc couple of months ago.

Comment

Why not have an exchange for soul seals? I am sure most players would gladly trade them 50 or 100 to 1

Comment

Originally posted by Noobz0r View Post
        that's a very selfish thing to say. you're maxed on sc so they shouldn't give them anymore? if you don't need sc you can simply sell them, that's what i've been doing. Nobody force you to keep them in your inventory. the sc exchange event not that great anymore unless you have hundreds thousands but you're complaining about 7k lol. keep in mind that there are new server and new players joining almost every week and those guys need sc. I play on a rather new server and lot aren't maxed yet so they camp every atoll boss for sc since they don't give anymore the mtw-sc-gems event cycle that allowed people to build insane amount of sc couple of months ago.
        Did you read the entire post? Or just that one line?

Anyways, If you would've read it, You would've read tha part where I said that I exchanged the *cupcake* things, and the very next day, after the event expired, boxes that I paid for loaded my inventory right back up with them.

Read before you post please.
        Last edited by thisdude; 02-08-2015, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Helldawg View Post
          Why not have an exchange for soul seals? I am sure most players would gladly trade them 50 or 100 to 1
          Absolutely correct sir.

Comment

It doesn't work that way. I'm still mourning for the loss of that amazing whips-SC-gems chain that I couldn't fully enjoy (I haven't maxed out anything yet and I'm far away from it) but apparently other players can still find thousands of SC as if it were raining. I'm very happy for all of you: I'm lucky if I can get 1K in a month and I play every day. I'm just a VIP, I don't cash, so maybe that's the reason why but anyway... My point is that if even after breaking the chain you're able to hoard that amoung of SC in few days, giving you a Soul Seals exchange would be pretty unbalanced because you could get tons of them fairly easily.

I'm pretty sure those in the marketing department wouldn't like it. So my guess is that you (we all TBH) will be forced to deal with a cr@ppy SC exchange event for a long, long, long time. Oh, and you'll find tons of SC scattered around as well. Just like that.

BTW nobody forces you to hoard anything. And now I'm just curious:

The very day after the event is gone, I open the pumpkin carriages and get 6k more of them to fill my inventory.
            how many carriages did you open in ONE day to find 6K SC?? Also, we are talking about 1 single inventory slot (since they stack up to 9999 now). Is it that bad?
            Last edited by GiordanoT88; 02-08-2015, 05:56 PM. Reason: missed a quote

Comment

Well not every person has sc maxed. If you want to remove sc because you don't need it, then you are some unempathetic weirdo.
              I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Originally posted by GiordanoT88 View Post
                It doesn't work that way. I'm still mourning for the loss of that amazing whips-SC-gems chain that I couldn't fully enjoy (I haven't maxed out anything yet and I'm far away from it) but apparently other players can still find thousands of SC as if it were raining. I'm very happy for all of you: I'm lucky if I can get 1K in a month and I play every day. I'm just a VIP, I don't cash, so maybe that's the reason why but anyway... My point is that if even after breaking the chain you're able to hoard that amoung of SC in few days, giving you a Soul Seals exchange would be pretty unbalanced because you could get tons of them fairly easily.

I'm pretty sure those in the marketing department wouldn't like it. So my guess is that you (we all TBH) will be forced to deal with a cr@ppy SC exchange event for a long, long, long time. Oh, and you'll find tons of SC scattered around as well. Just like that.

BTW nobody forces you to hoard anything. And now I'm just curious:

how many carriages did you open in ONE day to find 6K SC?? Also, we are talking about 1 single inventory slot (since they stack up to 9999 now). Is it that bad?

It's not so much the inventory space taken as the rewards returned for spending cash, or for doing an mpd. And I opened 10 boxes.

And it is not a matter of "hoarding". It's a matter of you can't help but to be slammed with the *cupcake* things, 3-4 days after I just emptied my inventory of them, I am already over 7k. 6k from the boxesand the rest from regular runs.
                For those of you having troubles maxing sc, what are you doing wrong?
                Last edited by thisdude; 02-08-2015, 06:08 PM.

Comment

It's not so much the inventory space taken as the rewards returned for spending cash, or for doing an mpd.
                  That's another story then. I understand some players spend in order to be competitive but... You've seen what happens. Is it worth it? They will never change nor they will give us any control over the prizes we get opening boxes and such. They want to earn money from this.

Geez, we're talking about people who changed the death IRL of a player (Camille) into some kind of contest to distribute in-game prizes. Are you still surprised by that?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	1
Size:	332.1 KB
ID:	1708018 im sure theres many more who haven't finished their sc engraving. If you don't like them why don't you just sell them instead of complaining and im sure a lot of people would be disappointed if they taken out sc completely.
                    IGN: igors0698
                    Class: mage
                    Level: 59
                    BR: 118k+
                    Server: R2games 391

Comment

what about those already maxed on soul seals?

Comment

Obviously not married I need them and maxed sc but need them for marriage tree so more the better.
                        WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

For those of you having troubles maxing sc, what are you doing wrong?
                          I remind you that we have no more MW-Gems-SC chain events. I'm lvl 65 atm with a lvl 41 Soul Engraving and I couldn't enjoy those famous events because I've been away from the game for one year or so. When I came back they were already nerfing everything.

I play every day but I'm not lucky with event boxes lately. The highest SC income I have got is via Jewel Hunt, but I'm lucky if I can get to 70+ (on average). Then I get another "big" amount of SC at the end of the week via GB prizes but that's it. I get some random ones via Campaign or other stuff usually (single digit number SC). Sometimes I find offers in the Wild Shop but we're talking about 100 SC every couple of weeks maybe. In general, whenever they activate the Soul Engraving event, I spend around 1K or 1.5K on that.

It's NOT easy to find SC at the moment, same thing for mount whips. Of course, it's not the beginning of the game, like years ago, when 20 mount whips where a blessing from heaven, but the amount I can get is still ridiculous compared to the one I need.

Comment

Good source of tree food for those of us who are married
                            Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

Ok so you just rid of a bunch and now you got a bunch more because you opened boxes that had them in it. You know, you did not have to open them boxes at all. You knew what was in them before you opened them.

Just save them for the next exchange.

Comment

Working...
                              X