Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knight-Worst at damage... can it being upgrade?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight-Worst at damage... can it being upgrade?????

not suitable for World Boss...

Knights are a tanking class. If you choose them do not think you are going to pull out the most damage.

Upgrade your Patk, and use pots/scrolls if you would like to do more damage to the WB, but the WB is a damage event.

Comment

sure u can
      guild skills - power level 6 or higher
      socket pattk+Hp+Pdef or Mdef gems in all ur items
      enchant full
      get 10 star power stat on all equipment
      academy - Pattk
      astral - pristine force level 4 or higher

although small warning

If u follow this build u might probably get killed by anyone cause we knights are TANKERS
      Defense masters not critical power monsters so best u don't follow the path of DPS but ofcourse its ur choice so do what ever u want If u want power then switch to archer they are power monsters but u might get killed easily thats all
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
        Knights are a tanking class. If you choose them do not think you are going to pull out the most damage.

Upgrade your Patk, and use pots/scrolls if you would like to do more damage to the WB, but the WB is a damage event.
        sure knights can do that, so can every other player on the server. this solves nothing. the knight class is a joke and should be sorted. either equalled with the others or the others downgraded.

don't blame the players all the time, they can only do what they can with the items / gear they have. the knight should have a better chance at the WB events! (EVEN TANKS HAVE POWER AND KNIGHTS SHOULD BE STRONGER!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by UnholyTemplar View Post
          sure knights can do that, so can every other player on the server. this solves nothing. the knight class is a joke and should be sorted. either equalled with the others or the others downgraded.

don't blame the players all the time, they can only do what they can with the items / gear they have. the knight should have a better chance at the WB events! (EVEN TANKS HAVE POWER AND KNIGHTS SHOULD BE STRONGER!!!)
          wrong
          i am non casher knight and i do fine
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

So, no one saw the pic I uploaded with 4~5 Knights in top 10 WB? I think that should be stickied.
            PS: Most Knights on that top 10 don't use balens. It's belong to [S11] Banshee Wetlands.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

i dont think knight bad at wb higher lvl i get i see knight being better..i have 8kptak...non casher and get 90-95kdamage per run on worldboss i think thats fine i only have lvl 3 disable crit atm and il do 10k damage with my u.slaher at times 23k with my delphic and i afk wb
              IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                So, no one saw the pic I uploaded with 4~5 Knights in top 10 WB? I think that should be stickied.
                PS: Most Knights on that top 10 don't use balens. It's belong to [S11] Banshee Wetlands.
                Well that was like weeks ago and currently there's only 1 knight that's on top 10, you do get to see more than 1 knight on it but mainly its just 1 knight and its me lmao being 1st-5th on the world bosses. Fyi haven't spend a single dime on this game just time and effort.

Comment

All you need is a good rotation on your skills that will let you net the max amount of gold/daru on WB but this require you timing and knowing when to double attack and chain your skills.
                  Last edited by ANXerith; 10-31-2012, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ANXerith View Post
                    Well that was like weeks ago and currently there's only 1 knight that's on top 10, you do get to see more than 1 knight on it but mainly its just 1 knight and its me lmao being 1st-5th on the world bosses. Fyi haven't spend a single dime on this game just time and effort.
                    not really my server has a couple of knights who come up in top 10 and some from my guild once in awhile comes into top 5

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                    X