• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slyph Tamer

Once again you cupcaked ppl in the *** that decided to just up the 1 slyph

says once per character Cupcakes!

just a fyi ppl that redeemed last time could again this time
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-09-2015, 03:46 AM.

It was personal decision to train 1 sylph up or turn 3 purple for long time now not that hard with the Dimension awards we where getting with sylph event.

It is wartunes u need to be 5 steps ahead stop crying if u do not have the Hindsight to plan steps ahead in this Game.
    Last edited by DreamFrenzy; 02-09-2015, 02:24 AM.
    WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

personaly dont see how people cant get rewards for this without spending i have this set of sylphs so far Click image for larger version

Name:	forfree.png
Views:	1
Size:	522.8 KB
ID:	1708026

Comment

well what I did my first sylph was Iris and I got that purple and started on eve. I missed out on a hades exchange event I need another seven tokens for that so I brought another purple iris and levelled that evolved into triton.

Then I continue to make my eve purple and now have that evolved into Herc. I managed to evolve AQ in cerberus for doing well in Gods Descent, Sky trails and intermediate dimensions for the tear shards.

The other evolutions I got from exchanges. I started wartune in April. If you collect enough resources and have some luck you can do things. Once my iris was purple I moved onto doing eve, once eve was Purple I moved on. I am trying to get my Triton to be orange which would be my first Orange Sylph. Currently it 4 stars and not far off from being 4.

I did not cash hard on my Sylphs. I did over click a couple of times on advance upgrade and spent balens.

DarkMeph
        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
          It was personal decision to train 1 sylph up or turn 3 purple for long time now not that hard with the Dimension awards we where getting with sylph event.

It is wartunes u need to be 5 steps ahead stop crying if u do not have the Hindsight to plan steps ahead in this Game.
          Well dunno wich game your playing but you can only use 1 slyph at a time except for cashwars il take a maxed slyph anyday ahead of 3 1 star purple slyphs,yeh 5 steps ahead when 2nd evo comes out numb nuts

Also your clearly a nuff nuff or just blind as a bat it clearly says ONCE PER CHARACTER i think that give me enough reason to complain about it dunno bout crying tho maybe u cry over a pixel game
          Last edited by pappy66; 02-09-2015, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Will they ever release divinity shards in shops? I've invested in 2 star purple 47k br hades.
            They've released sylph exchange 2x now and I start to lose hope they will do that.
            Would it make sense for me to exchange for aegis?
            [morfinnor]
            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

They have 7 for 20 atm in slipper exchange

Comment

Originally posted by pappy66 View Post
                Well dunno wich game your playing but you can only use 1 slyph at a time except for cashwars il take a maxed slyph anyday ahead of 3 1 star purple slyphs,yeh 5 steps ahead when 2nd evo comes out numb nuts

Also your clearly a nuff nuff or just blind as a bat it clearly says ONCE PER CHARACTER i think that give me enough reason to complain about it dunno bout crying tho maybe u cry over a pixel game
                No sylph is ever good at everything, same case as classes.
                At very least you need 2 of the atoll sylphs for sky trail and GD, plus an extra of either the money sylphs, hades or apollo.
                If not, then you indeed miss that huge hindsight and wasted more money/pots than needed.

Some people thinks because it doesn't snow then they don't need winter tires,
                guess what, now you have a bunch of flat tires for spares. It's your choice/money.
                [morfinnor]
                Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Ah my favorite type of whiners, can't get something so no one else should.

EVEN if it is not intended to claim it again (same as similar stables event), are you THAT low to complain about something that benefits players and not the company famous for its greed?

What a dovchebag you are....
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                    Ah my favorite type of whiners, can't get something so no one else should.

EVEN if it is not intended to claim it again (same as similar stables event), are you THAT low to complain about something that benefits players and not the company famous for its greed?

What a dovchebag you are....
                    ofc im gonna complain when it clearly says once per char you nob jockey sorry i must of hit ftp nerve with this thread

Comment

ofc im gonna complain when it clearly says once per char you nob jockey sorry i must of hit ftp nerve with this thread
                      smh this guy. I made 2 purples completely free and I'm going to work on my next one which is the triton I will be getting from exchange. Why cry over a blue medusa and 300 mahra? They gave this event already so likely they will give it again
                      IGN: princestewii
                      Class: Archer
                      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

It's painfully obvious they mean the event is redeemable once per character, irrespective of the other event.
                        Mage
                        L80 DSW
                        IMDE

Comment

Pfft who needs a medusa **** slyh fyi can make it Free LoL u feel great cause u made 2 purple slyhs? ROFL

dont get me wrong i just wish theyd keep to what there **** says

Comment

Pfft who needs a medusa **** slyh fyi can make it Free LoL u feel great cause u made 2 purple slyhs? ROFL

dont get me wrong i just wish theyd keep to what there **** says
                            To make it for free it still needs to be purple you freaking bonkie.

Comment

I got 3 purple(could have 5-6 if I didn´t focus on 3), and all for free =D

Comment

Working...
                              X