• Show
Clear All

• pappy66
    started a topic Slyph Tamer

Slyph Tamer

Once again you cupcaked ppl in the *** that decided to just up the 1 slyph

says once per character Cupcakes!

just a fyi ppl that redeemed last time could again this time
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-09-2015, 03:46 AM.

• R230028138
    replied
    Originally posted by pappy66 View Post
    Once again you cupcaked ppl in the *** that decided to just up the 1 slyph

says once per character Cupcakes!

just a fyi ppl that redeemed last time could again this time
    thats there problem man. only focusing on one sylph??? that is lame u know. coz one sylph is not for all. herc is only good at WB and Spire. i have seen people who have 3 star purple herc but beat them in CW. my herc is 1 star purple same goes with medusa and hades. so basically there is no point of complaining COZ its PLAYER'S fault not R2

Leave a comment:

• R22956380
    replied
    I'm gonna call bull and wonder where this guy was during the several stable events you could reclaim that were "once per character"...

Tryin to be funny with the FTP thing...this is not the first or second "have ____ purple sylph" events that we've had...just for the record...its been done like 2-3 times before...

At least save some face and stay either annoyed and complaining, or change your methods....how much do you want to bet next event is have 3

gold sylphs or something on those lines. That one sylph wont do you that much good. and just in case: 4 purple sylphs. 1 4 star purple (and that big one is only in the past 1-2 months because of dimensions)

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    Making 1 star purple sylphs is nothing for old players. I have 4 purple and my main herc is almost 4 star purple. Also wartune is full of bugged events if somehow your memory got wiped clean and you forgot about the hall of fame events (not only bugged but R2 staff assured us that for last HoF, increasing BR by pots,scrolls,WC would not work like previous time and yet it did again)

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    I got 3 purple(could have 5-6 if I didn´t focus on 3), and all for free =D

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Pfft who needs a medusa **** slyh fyi can make it Free LoL u feel great cause u made 2 purple slyhs? ROFL

dont get me wrong i just wish theyd keep to what there **** says
    To make it for free it still needs to be purple you freaking bonkie.

Leave a comment:

• pappy66
    replied
    Pfft who needs a medusa **** slyh fyi can make it Free LoL u feel great cause u made 2 purple slyhs? ROFL

dont get me wrong i just wish theyd keep to what there **** says

Leave a comment:

• Asceti
    replied
    ofc im gonna complain when it clearly says once per char you nob jockey sorry i must of hit ftp nerve with this thread
    It's painfully obvious they mean the event is redeemable once per character, irrespective of the other event.

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    ofc im gonna complain when it clearly says once per char you nob jockey sorry i must of hit ftp nerve with this thread
    smh this guy. I made 2 purples completely free and I'm going to work on my next one which is the triton I will be getting from exchange. Why cry over a blue medusa and 300 mahra? They gave this event already so likely they will give it again

Leave a comment:

• pappy66
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    Ah my favorite type of whiners, can't get something so no one else should.

EVEN if it is not intended to claim it again (same as similar stables event), are you THAT low to complain about something that benefits players and not the company famous for its greed?

What a dovchebag you are....

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Also your clearly a nuff nuff or just blind as a bat it clearly says ONCE PER CHARACTER i think that give me enough reason to complain about it dunno bout crying tho maybe u cry over a pixel game
    Ah my favorite type of whiners, can't get something so no one else should.

EVEN if it is not intended to claim it again (same as similar stables event), are you THAT low to complain about something that benefits players and not the company famous for its greed?

What a dovchebag you are....

Leave a comment:

• laba-laba
    replied
    Well dunno wich game your playing but you can only use 1 slyph at a time except for cashwars il take a maxed slyph anyday ahead of 3 1 star purple slyphs,yeh 5 steps ahead when 2nd evo comes out numb nuts

Also your clearly a nuff nuff or just blind as a bat it clearly says ONCE PER CHARACTER i think that give me enough reason to complain about it dunno bout crying tho maybe u cry over a pixel game
    No sylph is ever good at everything, same case as classes.
    At very least you need 2 of the atoll sylphs for sky trail and GD, plus an extra of either the money sylphs, hades or apollo.
    If not, then you indeed miss that huge hindsight and wasted more money/pots than needed.

Some people thinks because it doesn't snow then they don't need winter tires,
    guess what, now you have a bunch of flat tires for spares. It's your choice/money.

Leave a comment:

• pappy66
    replied
    They have 7 for 20 atm in slipper exchange

Leave a comment:

• laba-laba
    replied
    Will they ever release divinity shards in shops? I've invested in 2 star purple 47k br hades.
    They've released sylph exchange 2x now and I start to lose hope they will do that.
    Would it make sense for me to exchange for aegis?

Leave a comment:

• pappy66
    replied
    Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
    It was personal decision to train 1 sylph up or turn 3 purple for long time now not that hard with the Dimension awards we where getting with sylph event.

It is wartunes u need to be 5 steps ahead stop crying if u do not have the Hindsight to plan steps ahead in this Game.
    Well dunno wich game your playing but you can only use 1 slyph at a time except for cashwars il take a maxed slyph anyday ahead of 3 1 star purple slyphs,yeh 5 steps ahead when 2nd evo comes out numb nuts

Last edited by pappy66; 02-09-2015, 04:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X