Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Synthesizing a temporary (7 Days) mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Synthesizing a temporary (7 Days) mount

    How about giving a player a chance of getting a permanent mount, for instance synthesizing a mechanical steed card, a player can get a 10% chance of getting a permanent and 90% of getting a 7 days card. Just saying

  • #2
    Ideally, the chances should be lower if this happened. However, too, there's nothing else whatsoever to use Shadow Souls on, so the mechanical steed is fine the way it is. The BI mount should be permanent to begin with, and the Jewel Hunt mount should be the one that has the chance to be permanent. That just makes sense to me.
    Name: Phoenixia
    Server: R2 S-319
    Class: Mage
    BR: 911k
    Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
    Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

    Comment


    • #3
      You can recycle the Mechanical Steed for mount spirits to make Ice Fang or Nightstalker mounts, likely the same for the other temporary mounts.

      I'm waiting for this supposed second mount to be released for BI, but no answer is currently available.
      IGN: TreeTopper
      Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
      Guild: ESKReborn
      Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
      Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

      Comment


      • #4
        I'd be fine with if there was even just a 1% chance of a temp mount being made permanent. I hate temp mounts, especially since we can't Mount Hoof upgrade them.

        Comment

        Working...
        X