Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bringing out the best of the Classes

K.N.I.G.H.T.S

Going through all those Knight posts, I realize something...

1. Arena Sets: When completed, provides a -1000 / -1500, etc to opponents' Defenses.
    Defeat the purpose of being a Tanker when you have sets like that. To compensate, I propose another set:
    Tanker Set: When completed, provides a -1000 / -1500 to opponents' PAtk and MAtk. (non-cummulative effect)

2. World Bosses: High Damage = High rewards (gold and daru). Yet another reason NOT to be a Tank. I propose another Event:
    Toon Defense: Arcade style, maybe like whack-a-mole. But you whack your own toon instead. Most number of hits win. More hits = more rewards.

3. A skill that provokes enemies. That is to lure all incoming attacks to the Tanker. All random single targeted skills will be targeted at the Tanker who activated this skill. This is the true purpose of a Tanker.

4. Life on Dodge. I still think the reasoning/logic behind this is stupid. I think they couldnt find any other ways for a knight to gain life. With Archers and Mages having a 100% chance to proc Heal skill, perhaps change this passive into an active skill, like:
    Medication
    Level 1: Restores 4% + 500 of Self HP.
    Level 2: Restores 8% + 1000 of Self HP. QTE: heal all party members instead.

Note: This will trigger the other passive skill that we have, the one that grants +20% to being healed amount.

5. Reverse Damage. Just change it to Counterattack. It will deal a % of a normal attack of our own instead.

6. Different Weapons. Polearms. Maces. Spears. Katanas. Flail. Trident. Two-handed Swords.... the list goes on.

7. A SHIELD. YES A SHIELD. WHERE'S MY SHIELD?! HOW TO BE A TANK WITHOUT A SHIELD?!?!?!?!

-- Thanks. Mages and archers can post their own ideas.

Sounds nice, but not practical.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by R21763422 View Post
      K.N.I.G.H.T.S

Going through all those Knight posts, I realize something...

1. Arena Sets: When completed, provides a -1000 / -1500, etc to opponents' Defenses.
      Defeat the purpose of being a Tanker when you have sets like that. To compensate, I propose another set:
      Tanker Set: When completed, provides a -1000 / -1500 to opponents' PAtk and MAtk. (non-cummulative effect)

2. World Bosses: High Damage = High rewards (gold and daru). Yet another reason NOT to be a Tank. I propose another Event:
      Toon Defense: Arcade style, maybe like whack-a-mole. But you whack your own toon instead. Most number of hits win. More hits = more rewards.

3. A skill that provokes enemies. That is to lure all incoming attacks to the Tanker. All random single targeted skills will be targeted at the Tanker who activated this skill. This is the true purpose of a Tanker.

4. Life on Dodge. I still think the reasoning/logic behind this is stupid. I think they couldnt find any other ways for a knight to gain life. With Archers and Mages having a 100% chance to proc Heal skill, perhaps change this passive into an active skill, like:
      Medication
      Level 1: Restores 4% + 500 of Self HP.
      Level 2: Restores 8% + 1000 of Self HP. QTE: heal all party members instead.

Note: This will trigger the other passive skill that we have, the one that grants +20% to being healed amount.

5. Reverse Damage. Just change it to Counterattack. It will deal a % of a normal attack of our own instead.

6. Different Weapons. Polearms. Maces. Spears. Katanas. Flail. Trident. Two-handed Swords.... the list goes on.

7. A SHIELD. YES A SHIELD. WHERE'S MY SHIELD?! HOW TO BE A TANK WITHOUT A SHIELD?!?!?!?!

-- Thanks. Mages and archers can post their own ideas.
      Idea No 1:if knights get tanker set then archers and mages will get another set which will be against the tanker set hence -1

Idea No 2: WB good as it is just when u go into WB remove ur useless defense gems and put HP and Pattk gems astrals as Pattk,Block,reduce damage by % or [random No] 9if u have one) and HP astral

Idea No 3: well i must say i really like this one and it doesn't actually bother the other players since its only useful in PVE area hence +1 but instead of a skill it can be a passive along with divine blessing skill

Idea No 4: well i agree with u 100% but the medication is kinda overboard don't u think cause restores 4% HP every turn thats a bit too much maybe a little less

Idea No 5: well that might be overkill cause let say i deal 1000 damage per attack (its only an example i deal way more) then i would be killing my opponent way too fast

Idea No 6: nah i like the sword just wish the skin would change

Idea No 7:knights wield sword which is held by 2 hands so no hands for shield and chinese version does not have shield so the knights of this game does not contain shield ok

other than that its good +1 to idea 3
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

sounds like a templar
        IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Working...
        X