Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Daily honor limit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily honor limit?

So apparently there is only so much honour you can gain per day.

From items.

Which is stated nowhere.

Because that is TOO damn hard to write/explain.

And the items are "unrestricted by daily honour limit".

Unrestricted - MyLittlePonies.

Seriously - can they at least do a single thing right?
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 02-12-2015, 04:09 AM. Reason: rude word

Well at least they prevent you from using excess medallions unlike the EXP book fiasco from the past... so that's one thing right.

Not really bothered by limit either, only so many medallions one can get.

Comment

Just had to be a complaint with a quality freebie essentially that comes around maybe once a year.

Comment

Are you talking about the honor medallions? If so, it says it is not restricted by the daily honor limit or is that not right?

OP, it does say how much honor you can gain, look in your profile page and hold your mouse over your honor.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
          Are you talking about the honor medallions? If so, it says it is not restricted by the daily honor limit or is that not right?

OP, it does say how much honor you can gain, look in your profile page and hold your mouse over your honor.
          except when you have "mythic dragon earl" (current highest) rank it wont show the daily gain.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

The honour medallions are not restricted by the daily cap but are capped at 50k honour. So the most you could get in one day would be 56k Honour.

DarkMeph
            Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Like DarkMeph said. if it was restricted by daily limit, it wouldn't have even gone past 6k.... at least try to complain about something useful.

Its not said anywhere about a 50k limit because WE HAVENT HAD HONOR INCREASING ITEMS BEFORE. doy...

The medallions are great for players like me who have no time for BGs, and now almost have sky dragon.

Are you seriously ranting that you have to wait another day to use more? Geez....

Comment

Actually it is abig deal when your medallion expires in 20 hours and you think you can get to Lord Divine and end up being IC.

You know the difference, I hope.

And yes, I know it is free. However, they could have skipped some trouble and stuff by simply providing some information.

Well, this is wartune we are talking about, so I guess its too much.

Comment

Originally posted by imoenbg1 View Post
                  Actually it is abig deal when your medallion expires in 20 hours and you think you can get to Lord Divine and end up being IC.

You know the difference, I hope.

And yes, I know it is free. However, they could have skipped some trouble and stuff by simply providing some information.

Well, this is wartune we are talking about, so I guess its too much.
                  Is going without a medallion for 4 hours reeeaalllyy going to hurt you that bad?
                  Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Yes, when these 4 hours happen to include a guild battle in

Good thing this is an automatic loss, so the real answer is no

Comment

It's excatly the same as when they were giving out us the exp books after having decreased level requirements.
                      People kept using all books even though there was an info how much exp daily was obrainable through exp books daily.

Sure, every good application nowadays should be "idiot proof", but it's not Wartune for sure.

Comment

The way I see this, is that the medals were more or less a gift, and I don't see an obvious harm in not being stated that you can only gain 50k per day.
                        You use 100 medals on day one, and the rest the next day.No harm done I guess.
                        I agree it would be nice that all things were written down, but in this particular case there is no real harm in it.

Comment

do u set the bar of expectation low on all aspects of your life

i dont. i expect simple clear information.

come work for me it wont be for long cos my clients wont pay me so i wont pay u.

there is continually this idealistic garbage spouted about if something is given for free then it mite work, it almost works, it does the opposite but thats ok cos its free. well its not free its part of a bigger product that we do pay for

i probably received 30 items from that event with no inv space (yet i have completely opened all slots)
                          u see no limits so use it all

mail inv use
                          mail inv use
                          mail inv use
                          mail inv use
                          mail inv use
                          mail inv use
                          mail inv use

that is not quality gaming
                          dont even really bother checking what you get - just clearing that inv
                          Last edited by didger; 02-12-2015, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X