Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wouldn't it be nice to trade that engagement ring for a lvl 6 HP gem?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wouldn't it be nice to trade that engagement ring for a lvl 6 HP gem?

... seeing how the lvl 6 HP gem has been part of many recharge packs and the engagement rings are useless to most spenders.
    Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
    Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
    Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
    Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

While it would be nice and fantastic, many people do need the rings, and as people get divorced and remarried and the like the rings can be a true balens saver. I wish I could do something to make them exchangeable, but I can't This is an interesting suggestion though.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      While it would be nice and fantastic, many people do need the rings, and as people get divorced and remarried and the like the rings can be a true balens saver. I wish I could do something to make them exchangeable, but I can't This is an interesting suggestion though.
      Many people? Hardly. It's probably less than 20% of players.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
        Let's say each server has 100 active players, that's 57k players, 20% of that amount is 11,400.. Sounds like a lot to me lol

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
          Let's say each server has 100 active players, that's 57k players, 20% of that amount is 11,400.. Sounds like a lot to me lol
          yeah, it's real funny.

Comment

yeah, it's real funny.
            Dude, you used your 999th (useless?) post for that line? You disappoint me :/

Comment

No recharge for me not need engagement ring so all good.
              WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Way, way less than 20%, most likely. You only need them once if you stay married, so the vast majority of players willing to spend to marry have no use for them either. As far as I know, not one couple on my server has gotten a divorce, so I'm not counting that as a likely event.

I'm sure it's a lot more useful on newer servers, where people will be marrying but haven't yet, but overall, useless for most people.

Comment

Working...
                X