Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guildies in BG's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoulzEater
    replied
    ~.~ so far i played bg i just do transportation even i am lvl 48... still get myself a champion to buy 45 set in time..im happy no one hate me =D

Leave a comment:

• Harmbringer
    replied
    Wow you guys sound like awesome guild members. Maybe if they add higher lvl battlegrounds this would be ok. How do you think spanking a guild mate who could be 20 lvls lower than you is a good idea. Well it just shows your completely selfish. You want to stunt the progress of your guildies? Make them hate you and doing bg?
    Remember bg is not a just about end result. If your guildies cant collect treasure they are suffering. Also in my experience bg wins balance out over time. All you are doing is making people hate you for f all end result.
    Why be in your guild if you view them as a soft target to better your own game. I would leave a guild with some of you guys in it... or kick you in a heart beat.
    If you cant rely on guild members to assist you in your game then why be in the guild. I bet your also the sort of people who abandon guild mates in pvp arena to set up with strongest players from other guilds. Shame on you

Stop pretending. Help your guildies gain advantage over non guildies or keep massaging your OVERSIZED EGO. It's your choice....

Leave a comment:

• Medras
    replied
    I think this is a pretty touchy subject. From my experiences, the people in the guilds that I've joined so far are always against something like this, often complaining in the guild chat if another guildmate attacks the members. However, I agree when people say that if the enemy team consists mainly of guildmates that it's okay to fight them. After all, how else are you going to try and win? I wouldn't hold anything against my guildmates if they did that to me; it would be understandable, given that kind of situation.

Leave a comment:

• 御萧xXLJXx
    replied
    I totally agree with you.
    you see you have to explain to them.
    when both are fighting the BG, the start blaming you for attacking them because you are stronger and can kill them in 2 round.

You have to explain to them that they are just weak, and when in a BG, you are looking to win also, if you just let them cart and win, then what's the point of a battleground.
    they blame you because they think you can attack someone else instead of them,

see the point is this, you need to explain to them that it's a battleground for a reason, this is the ONLY place you get to fight guildies and not only that, if you don't attack them because they are fresh meat or new to the 41+ bracket
    someone else will attack them anyway, at least getting killed by you is faster. even if you don't attack them, someone else will. just explain to them that it's not personal, you are killing people as a first come first attacked basis and it's not because you are picking on them, why should you wait for a kill when you have a fight in front of you?

Personally, i fight to get honor and to win for my team, on the other hand, i do tend to avoid guild mates not because of some guild rule or reason, purely for the fact that i want to avoid this whole yelling in the guild hassle kind of thing.
    but i do attack a guildie sometimes because there are just no one else around, and when 5 , 7 people of the 15 is part of your guildies on the other team, are you suppose to avoid them all? why are you in battleground then?

on my server, my guild is actually the #1 guild is because we literally own 70% of the server, because 70% of the active people is in our guild, that could be why...

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Battleground = Fights between two teams. If we don't fight, how much can we gain honor? If we don't fight, others will attack our guild mates. So, their pick: To be preyed upon by others or helping another guild mate gain honor.
    When I'm in the winning team, I run carts. In the losing team, I attack to get honor, that's all.

Leave a comment:

• SirCyrus
    replied
    That completely depends on your guild and your own feelings. I feel much the same way, I try to avoid attacking my fellow guildmates because there are alot of them that dont like it and look down upon it. When it comes down to it though Honor and Insignia no matter who they go to within the guild are beneficial. Whats best for the members is also whats best for the guild in my own thoughts.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X