No announcement yet.

Guildies in BG's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this argument is really kind of funny, why are we even arguing of NOT FIGHTING in a BATTLEGROUND (BG).

let's argue...stop hitting in world boss, we don't want him to die...i mean poor guy... keep on getting beat up every day, daily after daily, by no less than 300 people...

i mean, you guys need all stop hitting the world boss at end, so i can get a chance at last hit, i mean come on, all of you guy the last hit already, why can't i get the last hit....

Common on!

seriously, it's a battle ground, if you are saying it's not fair getting beat up in battleground because you are weaker or whatever, or it's not fair. grow up, life is never fair, especially in games. games are not fair.

i don't go chase low guys all over the map or anything, but i do attack whoever just happen to be passing by me at the moment. not like it's personal i chase someone around, but rather i hit anyone that moves around me. if they happen to be the a weak guy, so be it, if they happen to be the same guy i beat up 2 guys ago, so be it. it's a battle ground. the reason i join BG was to gain honor. as much as possible for my own goal, i play the game for my own, not for you. you have to understand this. we are not here to cater to the other players.
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
      this argument is really kind of funny, why are we even arguing of NOT FIGHTING in a BATTLEGROUND (BG).

let's argue...stop hitting in world boss, we don't want him to die...i mean poor guy... keep on getting beat up every day, daily after daily, by no less than 300 people...

i mean, you guys need all stop hitting the world boss at end, so i can get a chance at last hit, i mean come on, all of you guy the last hit already, why can't i get the last hit....

Common on!

seriously, it's a battle ground, if you are saying it's not fair getting beat up in battleground because you are weaker or whatever, or it's not fair. grow up, life is never fair, especially in games. games are not fair.

i don't go chase low guys all over the map or anything, but i do attack whoever just happen to be passing by me at the moment. not like it's personal i chase someone around, but rather i hit anyone that moves around me. if they happen to be the a weak guy, so be it, if they happen to be the same guy i beat up 2 guys ago, so be it. it's a battle ground. the reason i join BG was to gain honor. as much as possible for my own goal, i play the game for my own, not for you. you have to understand this. we are not here to cater to the other players.
      Preach on brother! Most of those who complain about being "bullied" in BGs will turn around and do the same thing when they get more powerful. Why? Because they can. Nuff said.
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Common on!

See I agree with you there.

But what i mean is yes its BG we are there to cart for the team and fight for the team.

But when people on purpose avoid others to hunt only weak players and sometimes only one because him they know they can beat then it stops being fun or stop being about BG and then all your good points become void and useless.

Fact is if you target all and don't care who they are yes then you play BG as it was meant to be but there are few who does.

But see if you play the game for your self then your in some sense playing the wrong game, this is a game build about being Social or at least try to do that. A game build for that mean if you play for your self only caring about no one else then you also hamper everyone else in your guild and your friends as well heck you even can cause your TEAM to lose the BG because of your Selfishness and me me me attitude.

Not that i mind but i mean why not play a game build for SOLO only with that hang for that?

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
        Preach on brother! Most of those who complain about being "bullied" in BGs will turn around and do the same thing when they get more powerful. Why? Because they can. Nuff said.
        Actually now you preach wrongly and generalise.

I am weak i hate the bulliese but that haven't made me give up i run and run and avoid fights when weak and take fights to help other weaker players get a cart knowing i will lose.

But i will admit when i can beat a bully i become one against that bully only tho lol.

Beside that when i actually can fight i do like another poster i hit all beside friends and guildiese to a degree but everyone else i target no matter who you are.

If a player is weak i will tho try and not target them to much because they are there to CART for just a little honor and some BG shards and they should be allowed to get that and not ruin that.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
          See I agree with you there.

Beside that when i actually can fight i do like another poster i hit all beside friends and guildiese to a degree but everyone else i target no matter who you are.

exactly that's what i do. i hit anyone who happen to be around me at that time.

and by the way, I, yes, I, I was the one getting bullied when i first hit 40. it wasn't because i was bullied it was because anyone could kill me at the time anyway, no matter who i ran into. it sure feel like i was been bullied but i understand it's actually part of the game. people beat you up in BG because they can and that's the point of attending bgs so they can gain honor, i don't stop and cuss them out or send them nasty messages because i understand they are just playing the game. they can choose to avoid me and just let me cart hoping to get something but what is the fun in that for them.

i agree that everyone could agree that everyone just cart but what's the point of that? i don't know if you know this but this is almost like a solo games. almost every aspect of the game is solo.

what do you do daily? you run campaigns solo, all 200 stamina of it, you do quest solo, you do world boss solo, you do the crypt solo, the only thing you do in group is group arena and multilayer dungeons. other than that, everything else is solo. no one is going to help you gain skills or give you money or help you in any way shape or form, you have to do everything yourself. so in essence it's a solo game for yourself kind of game. you tell me play nice and play with everyone and everyone is happy, i don't know what fairy and unicorn land you live in but this game isn't like that, this games actually encourages PVP and competition so they gain more money.

people try to be the best , try to be #1 in DPS in WB, try to be #1 rank in leveling, try to be #1 rank in crypt. It's not a game where they encourages teams and let's say you took down some dragon together or gain some epic loot or you scarified yourself for the greater good. this game isn't like that.

it's like you go play black ops and you tell the enemy don't shoot because we should play nice.... yeah like that's going to work...
          Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

I'll troll anyone who happens to pass by when I'm returning with resources (if I can get it before getting attacked). People tend to avoid me aside the top 5 cause fighting me takes at least one and a half minute, being the strongest non cash tank knight currently. So if I'm avoided, am I not to attack? Mind you that I'm a student, in GMT +7 time zone. Battleground is the only event I can absolutely go to, it's 7am in my time by the way. >.> People usually don't want me in Group Arena aside the top players room cause I don't do decent damage. So if I don't make sure to be on the winning team, how am I gonna compete as a non cash Knight?
            Last edited by DeathRiver; 11-01-2012, 08:48 PM.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

break down and spend some cash to compete duh this is not the only entertainment around, most entertainment costs lots, so a few bucks spent here is nothing for all the hours of pretty much free play time 24/7 . dinner and a date a movie or a few drinks out on the town 50.00- 100.00 for roughtly 6 hrs entertainment.. so this is realy good deal if you want to save money don't spend any, and be bored, or buy a little extra stuff to make your game more enjoyable, to each there own, cashers are great and so are non cashers but please stop complaining about this issue it worn out allready

Comment

easy ans to this... if that guild prohibit u hit another member change guilds and if u want to fight all guild members find a guild that allows that too..
                u can ask others opinion but the choice is always yours.
                Last edited by onimad; 11-02-2012, 12:33 AM.
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

From my perspective, i agree that we must have an ethic.

"Do not Attk other members guild in Battleground"

That word always on my guild announcement.

Sometimes i accidentaly fight with my guild members,i just say "sorry"

thats my ethic.so we have to avoid attking guild members. i dont like member guild fighting each other.member guild should be united.

Comment

The game isnt complex enough to care, but if it was I would agree with the guildmates complaining. There's really no reason to attack them versus other people. Plus the OP seems like a liar claiming he's attacking people who beat him anyway.

Comment

If your servers are anything like mine, 75% of the active members on the server are in the top 2 guilds. This makes the "atk no guildie" rule almost impossible to follow. I already got booted out of one of the guilds for doing this, and i'll be damned if it happens again. Forget peoples feelings, it's bg's. The strong should obtain the rewards that they are supposed to get. It helps the guild overall by allowing them to contribute more in the long run. How is that? well if they have access to all the gear and medallions, chances are their arena is high, which means they are able to actively contribute more every 3 days.

To all you weak people out there who complain about guilds attacking you, i think you have bigger fish to fry. Like how to actually get stronger, and doing so. If you can't hack it, and you can't last in bg's, then simply don't go. It's a waste of time for you.

Comment

BG would've been fun if rewards aren't necessity to grow stronger in game and ins will give very high advantage to the victors.. as it is now dying ticks people off and dying many times will result to afk... but yea everyone need the honor and insignias for pvp gears, some have completed the set but want even more for more advantage with medals or just like to prepare on the unknown cost of next pvp set, the weaker players will want all the help they can get to catch up to bigger players that's why they join a guild...

BG will never be fun cuz rewards are not just a prize, they are necessary to move forward and compete... I know this is true for most
                        Last edited by DForest; 11-02-2012, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
                          Actually now you preach wrongly and generalise.

I am weak i hate the bulliese but that haven't made me give up i run and run and avoid fights when weak and take fights to help other weaker players get a cart knowing i will lose.

But i will admit when i can beat a bully i become one against that bully only tho lol.

If a player is weak i will tho try and not target them to much because they are there to CART for just a little honor and some BG shards and they should be allowed to get that and not ruin that.
                          Actually I was agreeing with what another player was saying and you basically said you did what I said most players do. When you can you attack players in the BGs. I'm not directing this at you but what I'm saying is those who whine will turn around when they get more powerful and attack other players. Why? Because they can. Its a BG and its a pvp event. I understand the frustration very well. It does get old being hit every time you go to get carts. But the point is that it is a pvp event which means its a player vs player event which means players will attack other players. One can't fault a player for playing the event especially when one will turn around and do the same thing to others. That is being hypocritical. I've seen it too many times. It will happen.
                          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                          BR: 67K
                          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Thing is... it was said directly in the OP in the battleground you have two teams, if you aren't on my team you are an enemy to be attacked. If you are my guildmate then you know how I roll already. We have fun in my guild and we try not to target specifically but stuff happens. You can't click to collect half the time because someone is in the way, if they are in the way.... they get attacked. It's part of the game. There are people who just afk at BG, there are people who camp at spawn entrance to just keep targeting people over and over... so many other things to gripe about but to complain about fighting in a fighting game... well there is always mylittlepony.com

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

exactly that's what i do. i hit anyone who happen to be around me at that time.

and by the way, I, yes, I, I was the one getting bullied when i first hit 40. it wasn't because i was bullied it was because anyone could kill me at the time anyway, no matter who i ran into. it sure feel like i was been bullied but i understand it's actually part of the game. people beat you up in BG because they can and that's the point of attending bgs so they can gain honor, i don't stop and cuss them out or send them nasty messages because i understand they are just playing the game. they can choose to avoid me and just let me cart hoping to get something but what is the fun in that for them.

i agree that everyone could agree that everyone just cart but what's the point of that? i don't know if you know this but this is almost like a solo games. almost every aspect of the game is solo.
                              Carts gives BG shards which actually give good stuff btw the chest.

But no i have seen players stand there and hunt people and i mean HUNT.

Not like you and me who target all but actually hunt.

Heck when i joined at 30 and 40 did i have the same 6 players who went straight 4 me.

At some point they waited outside the area where i come out not even carting not even fighting others they waited for me.

And i seen that happens to others.

Thats the difference alot on the servers i played DO that, that ruins the fun.

When your weak yes you get hit thats part of the game heck i don't mind it.

but when you can't even CART for a little honor gain and some shards because your constantly targeted by the same people over and over and you can see them waiting letting everyone else passes them then the fun are gone.

Thats the thing i find wrong and should be changed.

The way BG is now is flawed.

Comment

Ill never fight my guildies, its a matter of respect.

Comment

Working...
                                X