Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Undo the Dimension nerfs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undo the Dimension nerfs

The nerfing of the resistance bonuses was completely unnecessary, and nerfing the reward chests was just horrible. Dimension exploring was one of the best things added to this game in a long time and the nerfs ruined it.

yes bring us back original rewards!

Comment

biggest trouble is for people who started expert one
      not sure it still worth the trouble
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

id rather see an undoing of the % increase. that way it motivates ppl to still synth better crystals and still put the pressure on upgrading resis crystals.

Comment

I know you are all frustrated, angry and want to start a lynch mob, when you do kindly skip over me.. am cute and fragile. However, I can see it from both sides.. the rewards were really a lot, which could cause a great imbalance among other things.. sadly at this time, we have no idea if they will be changed again for the better or not... but I am truly hoping they will at least consider it.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
            I know you are all frustrated, angry and want to start a lynch mob, when you do kindly skip over me.. am cute and fragile. However, I can see it from both sides.. the rewards were really a lot, which could cause a great imbalance among other things.. sadly at this time, we have no idea if they will be changed again for the better or not... but I am truly hoping they will at least consider it.
            Imbalance as R2 losing money because there was too "much" mahra/sepulcrum/star sands/star tear shards/bla bla for free ?
            Player: sunshinε
            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
            Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
            Level: 80
            Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

if they were that concerned about imbalance in the game, they would remove Sylphs. the game became majorly imbalanced once they arrived.
              If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

The resist was maybe a bit too much, dunno. But I see no problem with the chests, that was a really unnecessary nerf. Advanced and especially expert dimensions are now useless, waste of time, worse than basic / int. So R2 is actually losing money here.

I join the campaign for the REVERSE OF DIMENSION NERF!!! Will vote to any politician who promises to do it.
                My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

What imbalance? Everybody could do dimensions and get those same rewards. As for the resistance bonuses unbalancing things, that was partially cancelled out by the resist reduction bonus. Besides, letting people get really big resistance for a single element (with only 5 dimensions at most you can't really get huge resist for more than 1) made things more balanced, not less. Even if you were a big casher you had to be more strategic. Do you keep using Hercules or Gaia, or do you go to another sylph that people are less likely to have beefed their resistance to?

Comment

The resistance/res reduction nerf was needed I think. When I go against people in BG with 1600+ Dark Resist with a Herc, it just gets silly. So it was the best thing they could've done that way.

However, cutting the rewards down by 2/3s was too much. I'm not one to lose my temper often, except when people make me exceedingly mad, or I die in a video game, but when I lose it, I lose it, and I lost it when I saw my piddly rewards. I said to my guildy, 'what am I supposed to do with 17 Mahra?'. He said ...uhm....I can't remember. But yeah, from 55 Marhas a day down to 17 a day. I think they should make the daily rewards actually worthwhile.

I don't bother doing basic dimensions anymore. Why should I bother with them when they give nothing?
                    Name: Phoenixia
                    Server: R2 S-319
                    Class: Mage
                    BR: 911k
                    Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                    Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
                      The resistance/res reduction nerf was needed I think. When I go against people in BG with 1600+ Dark Resist with a Herc, it just gets silly. So it was the best thing they could've done that way.

However, cutting the rewards down by 2/3s was too much. I'm not one to lose my temper often, except when people make me exceedingly mad, or I die in a video game, but when I lose it, I lose it, and I lost it when I saw my piddly rewards. I said to my guildy, 'what am I supposed to do with 17 Mahra?'. He said ...uhm....I can't remember. But yeah, from 55 Marhas a day down to 17 a day. I think they should make the daily rewards actually worthwhile.

I don't bother doing basic dimensions anymore. Why should I bother with them when they give nothing?
                      yes, perhaps res was too high (in temple, i was always wondering if i will fight electro full res one where i could do no damage), but at the same time, reducing rewards was a nasty move.
                      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

I do think Dimension was a nice addition into wartune. I do think they should have tested things better (which we all know is a joke since there is no testing) and maybe made a decision it is easier to start with smaller rewards and then increase them if necessaries rather than start with big rewards and then reduce them. I only got one dimension going at the moment and I could have 5 cannot be bothered to open another at the moment due to RL circumstances.

DarkMeph
                        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
                          The resistance/res reduction nerf was needed I think. When I go against people in BG with 1600+ Dark Resist with a Herc, it just gets silly.
                          The solution to that was just get yourself massive Electro resist and run Herc or Cerberus instead of Gaia. Then their 1600+ Dark resist wouldn't do anything and you could laugh at their Herc's delphic.

Like I said everybody has access to the same dimension bonsuses.

Comment

Working...
                          X