Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

attribute level in stable is capped to level 600 ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attribute level in stable is capped to level 600 ?

hello

found a message from alci1
    Also note attribute level in stable is capped to level 600 so whips become useless..
    it exist such a cap ? Oo
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Lol, probably another advanced thing will be used in future since we are used to dump things after we stack them for a long time in hope for an exchange for advanced ones.
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

lvl 600... lol i wont be worrying about that for the next 2-3 years.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Isn't 600 for all the available mounts? Which will go up again an again an again lol

not to mention it's probably lower now if they did nerf the temp mounts

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          lvl 600... lol i wont be worrying about that for the next 2-3 years.
          same here. i doubt i will reach it anytime soon, but it's just that such a limit could be added that surprise me Oo
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Yes, it's real, and yes it's possible to have above 600 now. I personally don't, but know someone who does. His lvl is 615 or something, and can't raise stats above 600. He sent in a ticket and they said 'you can't raise it anymore, 600 is cap' basically.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
              Yes, it's real, and yes it's possible to have above 600 now. I personally don't, but know someone who does. His lvl is 615 or something, and can't raise stats above 600. He sent in a ticket and they said 'you can't raise it anymore, 600 is cap' basically.
              Hmm seems weird of a thing considering Chinese mount stats all are far greater than our top players, you learn something new every day... lol

Comment

ikr, can still raise overall stats with mount refining and new mounts, but no more whips. have no idea what the breakdown is in CN

Comment

Chinese wartune uses "Advanced whips" To further upgrade mounts (lvl 9-16 stables). When we get them, it will be without a doubt a casher-only item for a few months.
                  I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Working...
                  X