Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Tormented Necropolis lvl 26

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tormented Necropolis lvl 26

stuck here for a while now, does this boss have element attacks?
    BuzzKill
    Shadow Vale

which one was it? is it the white wolf?
    iirc it's either normal or wind. and the 29th (pharaoh mummy guy) is fire. 27, 28(demonic angel), 30 (dragon) are neutral.

i could be wrong tho.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

yes its wolf
      BuzzKill
      Shadow Vale

Comment

when i did it was told it was your sylphs resistance

i did stack electro and had a much easier time on 26 adn 30 with electro (the others werent much of a problem, so i dont know on them)
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

ok thnx for advice
          BuzzKill
          Shadow Vale

Comment

Necro 26+ runs 1 of 2 systems (not certain which it is currently)
            Highest res matching active sylph/highest res in general

Either way if you have one stat that's maxed out for example (90% damage reduce) you should be more than fine...

With max electro resist I can afk mode 30 and even if he rages still survive 5-6 of those attacks

26, and 28 are two of the fastest bosses iirc, so just try to keep it slowed down as much as possible (and double hit as much as possible too)

Comment

I was stuck on 26 for a few months too. I did eventually get him, though. I don't remember how, but I think it had something to do with my resistances at the time, I had them boosted heavily for one element for a time
              Name: Phoenixia
              Server: R2 S-319
              Class: Mage
              BR: 911k
              Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
              Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

26 and 28 are so fast that it's really hard to beat them since they rage up so soon. I couldn't get through until I picked up a mire rune, which let me stay herc'd up for the full time to get in the max damage. Archers and mages will have a hard time just keeping the slow on without a mire rune.
                Level 30 is a cakewalk by comparison, you can practically double hit the whole time even if he's not slowed.

Comment

Who can tell me what kind of resist i need to kill 22-30 Boss Necro.

Comment

the bosses in necro don't have elements; they all have their dmg reduced by your highest resistance
                    Riamba

Comment

Working...
                    X