This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask moderators to deal with incidents fairly

Moderators should not take matters personally or take punitive action on someone for personal conflict...you have been entrusted with a great power so don't abuse it for your own personal issues.

only moderators I know are forum moderators and they look after the forum?

DarkMeph
    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

That's the moderators I'm speaking of...one moderator in here took matters personal with me and IP banned me a while back...I had to ask my cable company to switch modems for me so I would have a new IP. Apparently asking them to remove personal details, from a post started by bullies in the game trying to humiliate friends and myself, got their knickers in a twist. Even though the TOS clearly states that it is a violation to do anything to harass people or cause them to not enjoy the game through such actions.

Comment

Originally posted by uncamilfy View Post
        That's the moderators I'm speaking of...one moderator in here took matters personal with me and IP banned me a while back...I had to ask my cable company to switch modems for me so I would have a new IP. Apparently asking them to remove personal details, from a post started by bullies in the game trying to humiliate friends and myself, got their knickers in a twist. Even though the TOS clearly states that it is a violation to do anything to harass people or cause them to not enjoy the game through such actions.
        If you feel like any mod is treating you unfairly, you can file a ticket to the Forum Administrator Stormageddon. If you put his name in the ticket title, he'll get on the ticket as soon as he's able. He's the one that oversees the mods.
        Only the red name accounts on the forum have the power to IP ban. Normal mods, like myself, don't.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

What a joke...I will name the moderator here "MemoryLane" and I bet it will be deleted rather than her ** dealt with

Comment

Thread closed

Comment

Working...
            X