Need More Divinity Shard !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need More Divinity Shard !!

I make my hades purple and i saw i need to rafine he 500 divinity shard ..is a lot of shards and i know this shards can maked only at event , why ? in 1 year i rafine my hades and now i can exanghe gaia for 900 sepulcrum ..need more divinity shard !!

You can exchange 7 slippers for 20 shards in this current event right now, since its gonna last quite long i bet there will be many events that offer valentine's box so the chances to get slippers are not bad

Comment

managed to evolve my hades finally this event for free took forever but got there in the end now 490 more for athena LOL

Comment

exchanging for divinity shards with current event boxes/items looks a total waste for me, unless hades/apollo is your main sylph and you absolutely want it evolved right now. Divinity shards will start being more common now (based on latest events and exchanges), but yeah, you never know and after all this game profits from lack of patience of some people
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I gave up on evolving my Apollo and got an Athena from an exchange. The Seps I lost to get it and the Mahras I'll use to make it purple won't outweigh the amount of Divinity Shards I needed. It helped clear up my inventory, too, what with selling off my Divinity Shards and Light Star Tears.
          Name: Phoenixia
          Server: R2 S-319
          Class: Mage
          BR: 911k
          Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
          Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

I Traded an Apollo for 50 slippers to exchange for shards already have 150 shards so should get 300 just another 200 to go.
            WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

What slippers?

Comment

dude slippers were months ago, you're too late

Comment

Working...
                X