Crafted 30, 40, 50 sets; please fix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crafted 30, 40, 50 sets; please fix

I want, and maybe others do too, some variety in armors and weapon selection.
    To craft the level 20 set will take a player 7-10 levels after unlocking it from the blacksmith shop.
    And to craft the level 30 set will be possible if the player stays below 40 for at least 2 weeks (exaggerated?)
    Levels 40 and 50 set? only God knows when you will be able to craft these equipment.

Can the GM's think of a better way to get these stuff? Like lowering the amount of mats needed (crystaloid)or making the mats a bit cheaper in crypt shop.
    Increasing the crystaloid drop? change the conversion rate between crystaloids? or other ways of getting the mats... I'll be 50 soon and Im still not able to craft the level 30 nor the 40 set... almost halfway though but, still not even close.

Others may say, just get the 35 and 45 Arena armors. Then what the these sets of equipment for?
    Can the GM's give them a purpose...

arena is pvp and craft is pve beter in cat wb

Comment

What I'm saying is, make the craft items craft-able...
      And I disagree with what you just said. No Set is better in which situation.

Comment

i crafted and a player in my server did level 40 set (unfortunately he/she is using it than level 45 set for unknown reason)
        it takes time patience luck and determination thats all

EDIT: ok this comment was made when there used to be 5 attempts but now that its 3 i think reduction of crystaloids is needed i mean like ASAP cause back when i made mine it was 100 but with 5 attempts and 5 attempts is more than enough to secure the fact i can get all the things i need but now thats not true
        PLEASE REDUCE THE XTALS its desperate
        Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 11-24-2012, 07:10 AM.
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

i agree whit him, the amount of crystaloids needed for the 3rd set is way to high, beside arena set still works better for me on pve situations, cyranon armour not bad but not really worth it, yes u do have extra 10 rage when full set wich amount to 25 rage points per atck for knight but the +200 patk is not better then the ignore enemy pdef by 1 500. it actually amount to same thing at the end to me.

Comment

agreed. the sets should be BETTER as they get upgraded, and they are outdated as soon as u can afford them, the arena sets are the easiest way to go, no motivation to go for the other sets. I would prefer to be able to find and use the pieces they drop instead of sets, in my opinion and have to refine it to make it better, not pre determined boring sets *yawn* would like to be able to work with more combinations, not just stuck with pre arranged sets
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

i'm level 56 i use level 40 set for Dungeon.
              For a mage the 40 set is really good for rage and specially healing GoD or Lair.
              I agree that level 50 is soo high on crystaloid needs. Seriously level 40 need 80 crystaloid per item.
              Level 50 need 200? Why make level 50 set 80 too. it's not like easy to get 80 lvl 4 crystaloids. We are doing only 3 MP dungeons per day.
              Name: Tyrial
              Server: [S8] Forest of Doom
              Level: 74
              Guild: ☣CAIN☣
              Role: Assistant Guild Master

Comment

Actually normal purple drops are more rare.

They should make the purple normal drops more enticing. Like built in effects.
                Example:

Horn of Yaros. lvl 43 eq. Helmet.
                o socket
                PAtk +10
                Power +10
                MDef +10
                Defense +10
                HP +100

Yaros Rage Set (1/1)
                Horn of Yaros
                (1) Initial Rage Minimum +5

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, on the other note, as things goes on like this, the only Rage set worth making (not much of a choice) is the 80 Rage set.
                Lol.

Since, you'll reach 70 when you can make 50 set, 80 when you can make 60 set, 70 set is useless since u are already level 80.

Comment

imagine you need to run soo many run to make the set. then you need to do the nightmare to upgrade them to legendary. I will be level 70 before i even do level 50 set

Comment

Originally posted by Dankilai View Post
                    imagine you need to run soo many run to make the set. then you need to do the nightmare to upgrade them to legendary. I will be level 70 before i even do level 50 set
                    don't level up this fast
                    take it slow and steady
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I gotta agree with the comments in this post. Back before blitzing you lvl'ed pretty slowly so you could almost stay on par. Now with the amount of experience you get daily, you simply outlvl your sets. 800 lvl 4 crystalloids for the lvl 50 set?!?!?! When you can only do 3 attempts per day??? C'mon that is stupid. A little foresight would be good in this case. The lvl 60 set will prolly need about 2k crystalloids to craft at this pace. Drop the requirements for the set.

Also on the topic of the sets, why the heck isn't the epic sets better than the original? I know you can enchant them to a higher lvl and I know you can refine better stats from them but the base stats should be higher. Anyone who has ever played a MMO that has original/epic gear knows the epic is SUPERIOR in every way. The pvp set should be useful only against other players while the pve set should be useful for everything else. That's kinda the point in having pve sets...
                      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                      BR: 67K
                      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Lol...even if i don't plant exp seeds or have high lvl vip or use exp scrolls, just doing everything on the daily tasks and completing all quests, I'll also be lvl 70 before I can make a lvl 50 legend set. Who can honestly survive the 2nd boss in nightmare GoD? Alot of the players in my guild are non casher (especially mages). They die after 2 aoes, so collecting lvl 50 legend stones is already impossible much less 100 of them to synth 1 piece. The legend and normal set costs are too ridiculous and normal set stats for pve is totally useless other than rage gain. 300 more dmg on dungeon mobs isn't alot when the mobs are dishing out 2k dmg aoes when you have only 7k pdef mdef. The pve sets needs to be buffed up more and have the costs reduced by alot...I can't imagine what lvl 60 sets will cost if they continue at the current rate...
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Class: Archer
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Dankilai View Post
                          i'm level 56 i use level 40 set for Dungeon.
                          For a mage the 40 set is really good for rage and specially healing GoD or Lair.
                          I agree that level 50 is soo high on crystaloid needs. Seriously level 40 need 80 crystaloid per item.
                          Level 50 need 200? Why make level 50 set 80 too. it's not like easy to get 80 lvl 4 crystaloids. We are doing only 3 MP dungeons per day.

Erm, they lowered the requirements for the 40 set. Previously, the 40 set still needs 100 crystaloids each. Imagine that.
                          Wondered why they never lowered the requirement for ALL sets....

Comment

I agree that the drop rates for crystaloids must be much higher since now the mp dungeon runs are only 3 (before 5) so as to compensate with crafting the 30,40 and 50 sets. I dont think theres a reason as to why these sets are ignored because pvp sets are what players i mean majority of them would usually use.
                            :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
                            :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                              don't level up this fast
                              take it slow and steady
                              Believe me i'm going really slow. not even doing bounties and i'm only planting gold seed.
                              Still i'm now 60 and i'm not close to the second item in set 50. did the staff and thats it.

Comment

Working...
                              X