Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crafted 30, 40, 50 sets; please fix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    Lol...even if i don't plant exp seeds or have high lvl vip or use exp scrolls, just doing everything on the daily tasks and completing all quests, I'll also be lvl 70 before I can make a lvl 50 legend set. Who can honestly survive the 2nd boss in nightmare GoD? Alot of the players in my guild are non casher (especially mages). They die after 2 aoes, so collecting lvl 50 legend stones is already impossible much less 100 of them to synth 1 piece. The legend and normal set costs are too ridiculous and normal set stats for pve is totally useless other than rage gain. 300 more dmg on dungeon mobs isn't alot when the mobs are dishing out 2k dmg aoes when you have only 7k pdef mdef. The pve sets needs to be buffed up more and have the costs reduced by alot...I can't imagine what lvl 60 sets will cost if they continue at the current rate...
    You joke =="
    I survive 2 AoEs and Im non casher.

But yeah,
    it really impossible to make that set --"
    Lvl 55 and Im still stuck with 80 crystaloid.
    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
    IGN - Vein

Comment

just my opinion , they make 3 run for dungeon today , and they say double reward , hell no it aint always double reward ...
      P.S now to get crystaloid is way harder , they should nerf the amount needed to craft pve set
      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
      NasrulEyo
      Mage
      Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
      U can submit a here
      My guide

Comment

Crystaloids requirements are definitely too high...

I am already 60 and I do not have enough yet to make one piece of level 50 dungeon set!!
        And I have never neglected the dungeon sets: I synthetized all up to level 40 one, even before they lowered requirements on this one...

100 legendary stones per piece for the legendary upgrade might also be a bit extreme, considering how hard GoD NM currently is...
        Last edited by Celorilm; 12-08-2012, 09:09 AM.

Comment

wew am lev 53 and i can make only 1 Pve 50 ( weapon ),,,, need level 55 to make complete set pve cus am stuck at exp,,,

Comment

Lol another necro-ed threat.
            AeonFlux
            Mage
            S3 Worg Lair Europe
            OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

Which genius resurrected this thread? It's 15 months old.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

man.. the pre-necro last post was even older than my wartune account.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

ahhh only lazy people complain about mount of this legend set..... if lazy to make that legend just use PVP item lol....
                  am free player lev 53 leg 40 complete (leg 50 still work on 2 more item) ..................................... 1 more thing AM NON CASHER or VIP

Comment

meh, make the 40 set .... should last you til your 60 set. or make the 50 set and it will last you til you 70 set, topic over.
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                    X