Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestion: add option filter rose announcements, clothes, mounts, etc to cut lag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: add option filter rose announcements, clothes, mounts, etc to cut lag

Wartune, please give us an option to filter rose announcements, other people's flashy clothes and mounts to reduce lag.

I do agree certainly with the rose animations it was hard to do anything there was so many rose petals falling.

DarkMeph
    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

I think, to be honest, this is a fantastic idea. In the settings box we have a skill effects option to toggle on and off, to be able to toggle on and off the rose spam and later in the year the fireworks would greatly help reduce game as well as personal lag. I truly hope they will give this suggestion due consideration and thanks for making it. *goes back to drowning in rose spam and coughs up another rose petal*
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

yes, today, rose lag is just crazy
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Great idea.

Comment

too bad we been posting this idea for months and months on end and nobody really gives a F.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennink View Post
              too bad we been posting this idea for months and months on end and nobody really gives a F.
              This.

This "fantastic idea" (-quote) has been suggested at least 10 times before and nobody has ever done anything to implement this. Clothing, auras, mounts, floating sylphs, roses, fireworks and snowflakes. They're all still there. Lag is there too. But of course, it's our fault for not deciding to throw our weak computers out of the window and buy new ones able to emulate a PS4.

I could understand it if it was something players might want to get but... Really? Do they think I drool over a bundle of 999 roses? What for?

Comment

Also a hide player button on WB has been suggested and every single player agrees but yet nothing is done. I wouldn't hold your breath for any actual improvements that dont result in more profit.

Comment

Working...
                X