105k Athena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 105k Athena

Saw this dude in arena...105k athena with only 1 star purple -_-.How is that possible?
    http://prntscr.com/64qlg6
    Server: Kabam 17
    Player name: Dwarf
    Player level: 80
    Player class: Knight
    Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
    Battle rating: 615k
    Guild name: LoonyToons

Slyph arena always shows 1 star, even for orange. It's just like gear not showing in BG, cuz diff server.

Comment

sepulcrum. lots and lots of them.
      sylph equipment- refined to high levels.
      divinity soul shards, a ton of them as well.

getting the Athena early in release to have a year to upgrade it.

Maybe they have spread out their Mahra to get all 6 sylphs 1 star purple before going for 2 stars. Maybe they have other sylphs that are 3 or 4 star purple, or even Orange.
      If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

What Fufu said. That's all there is to it, that Athena is probably a 4-5 star.

Comment

4 to 5 stars with good sylph gear or orange with average sylph gear, I'm thinking.
          Name: Phoenixia
          Server: R2 S-319
          Class: Mage
          BR: 911k
          Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
          Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Purple sylphs can not wear orange gear as far as I know.. however all purple gear with the extra socket.. high divinity souls on them... good spec use as well.. could really make a sylph be a beastly terror to face that's for sure. There are a lot of modifiers to take into consideration.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
              Purple sylphs can not wear orange gear as far as I know.. however all purple gear with the extra socket.. high divinity souls on them... good spec use as well.. could really make a sylph be a beastly terror to face that's for sure. There are a lot of modifiers to take into consideration.
              3 is a lot huh?

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                3 is a lot huh?
                Imagine you had 3 playboy bunnies in your bedroom... that's a lot of action to happen, lol

Comment

Working...
                X