Flower / Snow particle effects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flower / Snow particle effects

Can we get an option to turn them off? The non-stop wall of flowers stopped being funny before this event started.

game is unplayable today thanks to those roses...
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

amen. lag is bad enough before all of the damn petal and snow showers
      Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

You ask them to remove Christmas theme, they give you Valentine`s Day theme and a lot of free roses.
        Player: sunshinε
        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

I don't know why the game makers think we want to see roses fly around our screen for 30 seconds each time. It should be seen only by the recipient and the rest of us should only see a message in the chat box. It slows my PC to a crawl. I couldn't even do DW today because the non-transparent purple bar with the rose message blocks the entire top row of each level. This is beyond aggravating. Start up a match (dot) com site if you want online love affairs. This is a game and its suppose to be enjoyable. Knock it off.

Comment

lols.. people talked about lagg and how annoying it is, and there they are making the game lagg and lagg and lagg and lagg ^^ lols..

They complain about lagg, but doesn't bother to look at the mirror before complaining

Comment

I agree with getting rid of these roses and such. A system message is fine but get rid of the roses flying all over the screen. The part that really gets me is people do it at the worse time and on purpose.

Comment

I know everyone is upset and sick of the particle effects that are slowly throttling game play into insanity. I am sorry for that.. I wish I had a fix or a cure but sadly I don't. I do thank you for keeping it clean and calm though. *bribes with non-particle effect cupcakes* I also hope they will take this into consideration and offer a toggle on/off switch in the future, but sadly.. so far we have no information on any such thing.. all we can do is keep hoping and I thank you all for your patience.
                Last edited by GM_Magik; 02-14-2015, 11:24 AM.
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Agreed with this, especially because there are some players who enjoy to hoard bundles of 99 and 999 roses and use them all in bulk all at once. Fur fun. Sometimes the petal shower lasts for minutes and makes everything lag.

They should either allow us to turn off all the particle effects (eg: roses, snowflakes, fireworks) or limit the daily use of those items.

Comment

Lagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Comment

Originally posted by GiordanoT88 View Post
                      Agreed with this, especially because there are some players who enjoy to hoard bundles of 99 and 999 roses and use them all in bulk all at once. Fur fun. Sometimes the petal shower lasts for minutes and makes everything lag.

They should either allow us to turn off all the particle effects (eg: roses, snowflakes, fireworks) or limit the daily use of those items.
                      Oh, that's not the worst. The worst is people hoarding them and then using them one at a time with one minute between them.

Comment

I disagree, kudos to R2 for giving out so many lovely objects and injecting a much-needed sense of mystery into the game!

I for one hate knowing what I'm clicking on, or being able to read messages in game, or knowing who I'm attacking in BG.
                        Not to mention the delightful element of strategy introduced - planning your dimension run so that you don't need to refresh more times than you can re-enter it! You never know when some random player will torpedo you completely unknowingly!

But seriously, how many players will they lose from this garbage? I've known people to rage quit for less.

Comment

i know most of the game is flash and you can find most files in temporary internet files, any one know if it can be blocked or deleted and which file it is?
                          BuzzKill
                          Shadow Vale

Comment

why are so many people crying just say thanks for once. R2 7road been really nice lately so respect the people who give you stuff for free as they don't have to give you anything
                            IGN: igors0698
                            Class: mage
                            Level: 59
                            BR: 118k+
                            Server: R2games 391

Comment

Probably because it's annoying and laggy and everyone has 10+ lvl 9 friends already. It'll be over in a day or two, not a big deal, but it is annoying for those couple days.

Comment

Working...
                              X