Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Flower / Snow particle effects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still should be able to cope with it as its the valentines day
    IGN: igors0698
    Class: mage
    Level: 59
    BR: 118k+
    Server: R2games 391

Comment

Originally posted by igors0698 View Post
      why are so many people crying just say thanks for once. R2 7road been really nice lately so respect the people who give you stuff for free as they don't have to give you anything
      There's a difference between giving us free stuff that we can use and doesn't cause all sorts of issues, and giving us stuff that's not all that useful but causes tons of issues. I will always object to the latter.
      It's not quite as bad as when they handed out the griefer tool otherwise known as fireworks, but I'm still hating everyone who uses roses during WB, or really any time I'm trying to do anything.

Comment

to the genius who had the bright idea to include flowers as a log in bonus...GFY!!!

Do the devs ever consider the collective weight of all these annoyances?

I don't cupcaking care who's lighting up wilds, who's sending who flowers, who's lighting fireworks to show their cupcaking love....they can light fireworks off in each others crotches for all I care.

What I do care about is the cupcaking lag all this cupcaking cupcake makes.
        How cupcaking AWESOME is it to have shockwave crash in DI during boss 6 because of the excess lag fromthese flowers.
        That boss already sucks for lag...the flowers complete the perfect cupcaking storm on that POS.
        Same with WB....how awesome that was to have the flowers go off and crash the browser in the middle of it.
        All in all it's just more bricks in the wall of anger and building hate for this cupcaking game....CUPCAKE!!!!!

This game needs an option to turn off the system announcements.
        NO gem spam, no wilds spam, no flower spam....I could care less who gets what in an event box, spire box and who killed what in wilds.
        Do the devs actually play this game? I think if they did they'd realize how cupcaking annoying it gets....

AND PLEASE....FIX THE "you tree of ancients is ready to be harvest "known" bug!"...it makes AB cupcaking suck!
        How fun is it to be on Lv 4 atoll and hit that upon spawning.....pffffff!
        "When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional."
        HST

Comment

Originally posted by bLySkAvKa View Post
          to the genius who had the bright idea to include flowers as a log in bonus...GFY!!!

Do the devs ever consider the collective weight of all these annoyances?

I don't cupcaking care who's lighting up wilds, who's sending who flowers, who's lighting fireworks to show their cupcaking love....they can light fireworks off in each others crotches for all I care.

What I do care about is the cupcaking lag all this cupcaking cupcake makes.
          How cupcaking AWESOME is it to have shockwave crash in DI during boss 6 because of the excess lag fromthese flowers.
          That boss already sucks for lag...the flowers complete the perfect cupcaking storm on that POS.
          Same with WB....how awesome that was to have the flowers go off and crash the browser in the middle of it.
          All in all it's just more bricks in the wall of anger and building hate for this cupcaking game....CUPCAKE!!!!!

This game needs an option to turn off the system announcements.
          NO gem spam, no wilds spam, no flower spam....I could care less who gets what in an event box, spire box and who killed what in wilds.
          Do the devs actually play this game? I think if they did they'd realize how cupcaking annoying it gets....

AND PLEASE....FIX THE "you tree of ancients is ready to be harvest "known" bug!"...it makes AB cupcaking suck!
          How fun is it to be on Lv 4 atoll and hit that upon spawning.....pffffff!
          I think you have a hidden mike in my house. That was virtually verbatim of my rant to myself shortly before I logged out and gave up trying to play yesterday.
          Blizzarea
          S147
          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

I am fairly certain that R2/7Road are trying to be nice and give us something cool for free. Kudos for that. It just sucks that these wonderful free items that are so nice in moderation become tools of abject misery when used in the massive quantities people are currently using them in.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
              There's a difference between giving us free stuff that we can use and doesn't cause all sorts of issues, and giving us stuff that's not all that useful but causes tons of issues. I will always object to the latter.
              It's not quite as bad as when they handed out the griefer tool otherwise known as fireworks, but I'm still hating everyone who uses roses during WB, or really any time I'm trying to do anything.
              its also for leaderboards

Comment

its also for leaderboards
                OK, true enough, even if only a tiny fraction of players care, but they could have also given out 9x "11 Roses" to everyone to give exactly the same benefits without irritating everyone on the server.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                  OK, true enough, even if only a tiny fraction of players care, but they could have also given out 9x "11 Roses" to everyone to give exactly the same benefits without irritating everyone on the server.
                  but free goodies and 9x11 is really easy to get

Comment

but free goodies and 9x11 is really easy to get
                    when everyone gets them, you gain no advantage over anyone else, so it's a worthless "goodie". FancyPants is right.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                      when everyone gets them, you gain no advantage over anyone else, so it's a worthless "goodie". FancyPants is right.
                      Everyone got them, but that doesn't mean they were all received equally. Some people get way more roses than others. I know I used most of mine to help a friend regain her smooth operator title. We had one player campaigning for roses in hopes of taking the #1 spot and many players took sides, resulting in massive rose spam to both the current #1 and the challenger.

We saw all sorts of really romantic messages too. Here are some of the most romantic you'll ever see: "Stop stealing my crops ***hole" "What kind of loser does dimension during wb?" "Send me more roses! I'm in bg and need the lag" and "It's wb time! Let's all rose spam to **** off the OPs!"

Comment

Originally posted by KS222 View Post
                        Everyone got them, but that doesn't mean they were all received equally. Some people get way more roses than others. I know I used most of mine to help a friend regain her smooth operator title. We had one player campaigning for roses in hopes of taking the #1 spot and many players took sides, resulting in massive rose spam to both the current #1 and the challenger.

We saw all sorts of really romantic messages too. Here are some of the most romantic you'll ever see: "Stop stealing my crops ***hole" "What kind of loser does dimension during wb?" "Send me more roses! I'm in bg and need the lag" and "It's wb time! Let's all rose spam to **** off the OPs!"
                        Sounds like we're on the same server! LOL

Comment

r2 does not care about their customers. what a terrible business they run. fireworks, roses, snowflakes. what else will they think of to wreck the game. maybe i dont even want to know. i do not understand people still spending money on this game with the way they treat the players with so much disrespect. if this was a restaurant with bad food and bad service and you complain to the manager and he ignores you would you keep coming back?

Comment

I wish I could use them in bulk would make things easier so you get an animation for 1 but sending like 5 sets.

DarkMeph
                            Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

for easter i want huge rabbit to smack it in boss battle if possible so he tapps his foot, swirls his ears like a helicopter, and has explosions of fireworks from belly in battle, and hits me with spray of coloured eggs oh please pretty please make it happen, fingers crossed and pink bow on my wish

Comment

Working...
                              X