Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Comment and Concern

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment and Concern

Hi,
    I was wonder how come i can't get any orange astral? I had been astral for 6 days and got no orange astral. I know yellow astral it depends on your luck but i dont think my luck really that bad right? lol I spent like 4mil gold with no yellow. Some players can get like 2 or 3 yellow astral a day and i got none so it kind of unfair. Is there any trick that can help me get yellow astral?
    [S1] Temple Ibalize
    Guild: Harvoc
    Classes: Archer

“If we act like prey, they’ll act like predators”

honestly I don't know if there is a trick other than sell all misfortune and greens keep blues to feed purples. I got my second ever orange last night and i've almost got enough points to get my next one. I happened to get extremely lucky and got the matk astral for my mage.

Comment

It's really about luck..ive seen one get 3 orange in 1 days but that extremely rare....i only got 4 orange and mayve have spend more then 60 mil in it so....just keep trying.......

Comment

its just luck i have had about 10 yello ast but get bord so i merge them to get beter stats all i can advise is sell green blue keep the rest

Comment

i've already play for 32 days, and only got 1 orange astral when my astral point reach 6k+. floating damage, useless for me. heck, i still using enhaced force.
          some of my friend can get orange astrals in 1 day. some within their 1st day play, others just like me, not lucky enough to get orange. guess its just luck.

Comment

4 million? and u expect an orange astral??? lol try 20 million...

Comment

I honestly think they nerfed the rate of getting orange astrals. When I was in S1 I was able to get 4 orange astrals fairly quickly. When i switch servers though I only received two orange astrals and I spent millions trying for those two. I can't seem to get another and I reached the last planet so many times. Maybe I am just really unlucky this time but I personally doubt it. This is just my opinion though but I think the rate has been nerfed.

Comment

Maybe its really depends on your luck lol Well, some people figure out a ways to get orange easily. Some player only use 45k gold and received orange lol.
                [S1] Temple Ibalize
                Guild: Harvoc
                Classes: Archer

“If we act like prey, they’ll act like predators”

Comment

lol.. i got 2 yellows with only 500k.. all i could say its based on pure luck or how the devs nerfed the chances of yellows hahah

Wartune Retired
                  IGN: Senjuu
                  Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
                  Guild: Immortals

Yitien
                  IGN: Senju
                  Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
                  Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Originally posted by GrandDuke View Post
                    Hi,
                    I was wonder how come i can't get any orange astral? I had been astral for 6 days and got no orange astral. I know yellow astral it depends on your luck but i dont think my luck really that bad right? lol I spent like 4mil gold with no yellow. Some players can get like 2 or 3 yellow astral a day and i got none so it kind of unfair. Is there any trick that can help me get yellow astral?
                    i know the solution.

You have to meditate under waterfall.

Purify your body with cold ice water and pray to atone your sins.

Maybe you have done a terrible sins and so thats why your luck goes away.

So you have to give more charity in your life.

Just kidding man . dont depend on luck,you have to create your luck.
                    Last edited by Yukkitamain; 11-02-2012, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X