Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment and Concern

Hi,
    I was wonder how come i can't get any orange astral? I had been astral for 6 days and got no orange astral. I know yellow astral it depends on your luck but i dont think my luck really that bad right? lol I spent like 4mil gold with no yellow. Some players can get like 2 or 3 yellow astral a day and i got none so it kind of unfair. Is there any trick that can help me get yellow astral?
    [S1] Temple Ibalize
    Guild: Harvoc
    Classes: Archer

“If we act like prey, they’ll act like predators”

honestly I don't know if there is a trick other than sell all misfortune and greens keep blues to feed purples. I got my second ever orange last night and i've almost got enough points to get my next one. I happened to get extremely lucky and got the matk astral for my mage.

Comment

It's really about luck..ive seen one get 3 orange in 1 days but that extremely rare....i only got 4 orange and mayve have spend more then 60 mil in it so....just keep trying.......

Comment

its just luck i have had about 10 yello ast but get bord so i merge them to get beter stats all i can advise is sell green blue keep the rest

Comment

i've already play for 32 days, and only got 1 orange astral when my astral point reach 6k+. floating damage, useless for me. heck, i still using enhaced force.
          some of my friend can get orange astrals in 1 day. some within their 1st day play, others just like me, not lucky enough to get orange. guess its just luck.

Comment

4 million? and u expect an orange astral??? lol try 20 million...

Comment

I honestly think they nerfed the rate of getting orange astrals. When I was in S1 I was able to get 4 orange astrals fairly quickly. When i switch servers though I only received two orange astrals and I spent millions trying for those two. I can't seem to get another and I reached the last planet so many times. Maybe I am just really unlucky this time but I personally doubt it. This is just my opinion though but I think the rate has been nerfed.

Comment

Maybe its really depends on your luck lol Well, some people figure out a ways to get orange easily. Some player only use 45k gold and received orange lol.
                [S1] Temple Ibalize
                Guild: Harvoc
                Classes: Archer

“If we act like prey, they’ll act like predators”

Comment

lol.. i got 2 yellows with only 500k.. all i could say its based on pure luck or how the devs nerfed the chances of yellows hahah

Wartune Retired
                  IGN: Senjuu
                  Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
                  Guild: Immortals

Yitien
                  IGN: Senju
                  Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
                  Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Originally posted by GrandDuke View Post
                    Hi,
                    I was wonder how come i can't get any orange astral? I had been astral for 6 days and got no orange astral. I know yellow astral it depends on your luck but i dont think my luck really that bad right? lol I spent like 4mil gold with no yellow. Some players can get like 2 or 3 yellow astral a day and i got none so it kind of unfair. Is there any trick that can help me get yellow astral?
                    i know the solution.

You have to meditate under waterfall.

Purify your body with cold ice water and pray to atone your sins.

Maybe you have done a terrible sins and so thats why your luck goes away.

So you have to give more charity in your life.

Just kidding man . dont depend on luck,you have to create your luck.
                    Last edited by Yukkitamain; 11-02-2012, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X