Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events!

Hi. Is there any info about future events with those Coin of Ancestry ? Because i got few days ago 1 coin, and from that opened chest day after day more than 20 per day and no coins. Sad. i see alot ppl open 1 Glass Slipper from event and get coin. realy? 1 box? wonder what is the drop rate at those kind of items . My post maybe is stupid, but i want to know if is there any posible event with those coins or i can sell it. Thanks!
    I come from a world that you don't understand!

so far, nobody knows. we can just hope that's an event who will last (perhaps forever)
    the name itself (coin of the ancestry) make me hope it's there for newer server to have a chance to get the rewards who exist long time ago.
    but it's only a guess
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

We sadly never know in advance if or when there is another exchange coming. I truly wish we did as it would make it so much easier to tell if its worth trading them or saving them. As for the drop rate, they are abysmally random. I watched last night during the mount refinement/enhancement event.. someone get eleven coins.. yet I have gotten an entire one int he last 9 days. it doesn't seem to favour or have preference to any level or class, its just pure dumb luck in a nutshell
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

ok thank you for reply
        I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

Working...
        X