Tweaking The Angels Nose

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tweaking The Angels Nose

Just a suggestion on tweaking angels. Often my angels start their round by healing............ though they have taken no damage. How about setting it up where they do not consider healing till they have taken about 30% damage to health. Also set them where in World Boss fights, they do not bother healing at all. Its a waste in world boss fights where dealing damage to the boss is everything.

Thank you

Originally posted by R23727675 View Post
    Just a suggestion on tweaking angels. Often my angels start their round by healing............ though they have taken no damage. How about setting it up where they do not consider healing till they have taken about 30% damage to health. Also set them where in World Boss fights, they do not bother healing at all. Its a waste in world boss fights where dealing damage to the boss is everything.

Thank you
    thing is knights are a good troops when fighting WB cause they have 30% chance to do AOE attack which is more stronger
    and the not healing till 30% of angel health thing yea thats not needed
    cause when fighting powerful players this act actually may win u the fight
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
      thing is knights are a good troops when fighting WB cause they have 30% chance to do AOE attack which is more stronger
      and the not healing till 30% of angel health thing yea thats not needed
      cause when fighting powerful players this act actually may win u the fight
      It does not help me when they start the battle with a heal. And i am not saying they should wait till they are 30% health, but that they should wait till they have lost 30% health. That makes more sense to me. And in Boss fights, healing is a waste of time and effort, it does no good.

Comment

What happens in a case like this is the angels become seriously OP in pvp. If angels only healed when needed why would anyone take the knights? No they don't need to change the healing % of the angels. I get its frustrating when both start off healing but they don't need to change them.
        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
        BR: 67K
        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

stated restore = 20 % to restore lowest percentage of hp and it means r2 is lying to you ,lol get used to it

Comment

How about changing so that the Angels would not heal anyone already at 100% HP, only lower (thus needed healing). Even at 99% you could still be healed. That wont be OP and certainly be more logical.

Comment

PVP wise, the current is just fine.
              Just put an option to push button for disabling/enabling Heal skill.

In WB fights, they are already outdamaged by Knights and yet wastes some turns doing useless heals.
              Ke3pEr
              Mage
              â€*Empireâ€* Guild
              @ Forgotten Dune(S21)

Comment

Working...
              X