The BGs need fixing, they've died.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    i dont understand, are you denying or supporting my statement?
    Sorry, That was meant for the TS points in 1st page.
    [morfinnor]
    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
      Pic of a player with that br? :O
      hmm seen a level 56 earlier with 245/246kbr
      IGN: igors0698
      Class: mage
      Level: 59
      BR: 118k+
      Server: R2games 391

Comment

One of the problem is that people complain all the time in BG and therefore after a while quit. I see tons of people cry and whine in BG because they get attacked or get stunned, etc...I think a lot of people in this game would be better suited for Farmville or any other game like that. Here, they join BG but don't want to be attacked....LOL...

People are crazy....there is no fixing BG simply because you can't please people like that...end of the story.

Comment

here's the only one reason matching by BR will never happen (i hope) :

take all gear off, remove sylph, enter BG, reequip everything, share the lub

Comment

Ability to purchase 50k honor per day is gonna be killing off BG faster than any design flaws within it TBH... Matching by BR would be silly BUT do think the system should TRY and make total BR for the two teams roughly equal, nothing worse than finding all the ubers are on the other side and your on a team full of noobish br's, lol.

Comment

I made an alt and headed to BGS, a few days before the medallion sales. My alt wasn't even level 45 yet, had about 30k BR and was up against atleast 5 people with 200k+ BR. Guess how much fun the BG was to play? In my opinion, allowing extreme camping ruins the BG experience for most genuinely new characters. After having several experiences like that in the BG with my alt over several days I just decided to not bother anymore! I may try it again, now that the medallions have been introduced.

What might work as a solution would be if the game put characters who are under a month old in a BG together..this way campers wouldn't ruin the BG experience for new players and give non-cashers a chance to build up a little bit.

Comment

i remember a year ago im telling people that campers are ruining bg for everyone else, but everyone bashed me for it.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

what is it??? last 2 dasy not got cross-server points for kill in bg.
                  bug or maybe new rules???

Comment

Originally posted by R256435341 View Post
                    what is it??? last 2 dasy not got cross-server points for kill in bg.
                    bug or maybe new rules???
                    Must be cross server related since we don't get any for arena wins also
                    IGN: princestewii
                    Class: Archer
                    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                      Must be cross server related since we don't get any for arena wins also
                      and it seems to happen in all timezones.
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

the most I do in BGs is go in with about 10 minutes left, sit in camp, and collect whatever at the end

there is no use fighting in them, no use, unless you are a tweeked tune

Comment

Originally posted by ClickClickDoh View Post
                          You'd get kicked out after five... which is what's happening now anyways.
                          \

nah, with 10 minutes left, the Fiver doesn't kick in

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                            i remember a year ago im telling people that campers are ruining bg for everyone else, but everyone bashed me for it.
                            I've said the same to slow levelers. Complaining about that a casher beats them, and I tell them: "How do you think someone playing the game as intended feels when you beat them cause you don't wanna fight people your own strength?".

Basicly, wartune should rewards wins in bg with 1k exp or something. wouldn't make a big difference at all, but slow levelers would be force to level up after a while.

Comment

Level 64 & 74k BR here. I would participate in BG if losing at Crusader didn't mean lost honor. I've got gear to synth, and getting crystalloids are a lot easier when you're at the right honor level. I'll consider going back when I've got my gear together.

Comment

I keep seeing people claiming that it would be somehow awful if BGs were matched by BR, but I'm not seeing why it would be such a disaster to no longer have 800K monsters up against 200K pipsqueaks.

Comment

Working...
                                X