Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The sylph skill replacement gamble...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The sylph skill replacement gamble...

Funny, all these ways to evolve each of my sylphs now, but I am stuck with the old ones. I just can't force myself to risk tons of bound balens gambling on which skill I lose. If sylph skills were interchangeable like character ones, I would have most skills of each sylph by now. Seems like a huge loss of potential revenue for the game.

but... you said "risk tons of BOUND BALENS"... how do they risk revenue from you then?

And there's people like me, I wasted 2-3k bb to get the skills I wanted(first 3 skills)

Comment

I really need some help from wartune authorities who may i concerns

Comment

Dam got a new skill for Athena and lost the Delphic skill Delphic skill should not be able replace with normal skill
        WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by R237263382 View Post
          Funny, all these ways to evolve each of my sylphs now, but I am stuck with the old ones. I just can't force myself to risk tons of bound balens gambling on which skill I lose. If sylph skills were interchangeable like character ones, I would have most skills of each sylph by now. Seems like a huge loss of potential revenue for the game.
          No loss of revenue. Gamblers will always take the risk. Cheaper than going to Vegas.

Comment

I know how you feel, and hopefully in the future we will have the option to pick and choose.. but right now, its a roll of the dice. Incidentally, so you do not feel bad.. when I was picking skills for My Hades.. it over wrote the same skill seven times in a row before I got it to stop doing that. So I can relate to the agony. Just hang in there, and hope for the best.. or wait and see what the future brings.. I wish I could make it easier but sadly, I haven't got a wand to do that yet
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
            X