The sylph skill replacement gamble...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The sylph skill replacement gamble...

Funny, all these ways to evolve each of my sylphs now, but I am stuck with the old ones. I just can't force myself to risk tons of bound balens gambling on which skill I lose. If sylph skills were interchangeable like character ones, I would have most skills of each sylph by now. Seems like a huge loss of potential revenue for the game.

but... you said "risk tons of BOUND BALENS"... how do they risk revenue from you then?

And there's people like me, I wasted 2-3k bb to get the skills I wanted(first 3 skills)

Comment

I really need some help from wartune authorities who may i concerns

Comment

Dam got a new skill for Athena and lost the Delphic skill Delphic skill should not be able replace with normal skill
        WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by R237263382 View Post
          Funny, all these ways to evolve each of my sylphs now, but I am stuck with the old ones. I just can't force myself to risk tons of bound balens gambling on which skill I lose. If sylph skills were interchangeable like character ones, I would have most skills of each sylph by now. Seems like a huge loss of potential revenue for the game.
          No loss of revenue. Gamblers will always take the risk. Cheaper than going to Vegas.

Comment

I know how you feel, and hopefully in the future we will have the option to pick and choose.. but right now, its a roll of the dice. Incidentally, so you do not feel bad.. when I was picking skills for My Hades.. it over wrote the same skill seven times in a row before I got it to stop doing that. So I can relate to the agony. Just hang in there, and hope for the best.. or wait and see what the future brings.. I wish I could make it easier but sadly, I haven't got a wand to do that yet
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
            X