Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

7RoadPC/R2 final version of Hunger Games.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7RoadPC/R2 final version of Hunger Games.

Like there wasnt enough we had 2 useless chest in 1, now they`ve put 3 in 1.

Click image for larger version

Name:	r22.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	1766427

This is how the new event from tomorrow looks like, if you want to get the whole suit you need around 500 boxes since it will split on 3. They`ve changed the events from "gamble and luck" to "spend a lot and get exactly what you want". I bet by the end of the events will be 5 in 1 chests.
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Already missing the 2 event token exchanges, lol... who knew they could make things even more difficult, sheesh.

Comment

u call that a problem ??? hahaha
      Alchemist

S-287
      1M+BR Mage

Comment

yeah this is horrible. hopefully it translates to fewer sales.

Comment

If i`m right Rosette Horse might appear on 4th box or even 5th since its already on exchange in hot event panel.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            Already missing the 2 event token exchanges, lol... who knew they could make things even more difficult, sheesh.
            The pumpkin carriage exchange is totally useless, if you have a little luck you can get the weapon and armour from free boxes, the 2nd exchange event is good for the Persian cat mount but then again if you dont have luck you have to spend quite much to get 235 boxes, most likely around 450-460 Valentine`s Day chests to exchange it and dont gamble with opening them.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
              The pumpkin carriage exchange is totally useless, if you have a little luck you can get the weapon and armour from free boxes, the 2nd exchange event is good for the Persian cat mount but then again if you dont have luck you have to spend quite much to get 235 boxes, most likely around 450-460 Valentine`s Day chests to exchange it and dont gamble with opening them.
              That is the problem though, some people are not that lucky. At least with these types of boxes, they can get what they want and it will be a sure thing and not have to rely on luck.

Personally, I may not open any of these boxes. I have not got the mount from these boxes in who knows how long. Yeah, I have got some other stuff like several coins but that is about it.

I already got more than enough pumpkins to get the full clothing set. Before the event is over, I should have enough slippers to get 500 divinity shards.

Yeah maybe if I did open them, I would get more but there is a good chance I don't.
              Last edited by R262181389; 02-15-2015, 12:36 PM.

Comment

What Wraith said was true, the other event where we got an exchange item and you could get the other one or goodies was great. This type of event tho is kinda.......... well put words to that. I got everything last event for free and could get more stuff also. Maybe that is why they keep nerfing rewards, players are getting too much for free
                IGN: princestewii
                Class: Archer
                Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                  That is the problem though, some people are not that lucky. At least with these types of boxes, they can get what they want and it will be a sure thing and not have to rely on luck.

Personally, I may not open any of these boxes. I have not got the mount from these boxes in who knows how long. Yeah, I have got some other stuff like several coins but that is about it.

I already got more than enough pumpkins to get the full clothing set. Before the event is over, I should have enough slippers to get 500 divinity shards.
                  Yes but in order to get what you want you have to spend a lot as i said above and dont open them to gamble, just exchange. So this is pretty f***** up in my oppinion, buying directly and exchanging without getting other things is uh oh.

Comment

Stick 90 pumpkin carriage in vault. Open all the rest. Can get clothes either way then. I got the clothes from boxes, will keep opening them cuz the exchange is bad.

I saved up the slippers. Kingly steed trade in + refine/whip events. Had enough for kitty cat. Probably won't end up opening any slippers, the items inside are terrible.

Will have to see what the third brings...

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                      What Wraith said was true, the other event where we got an exchange item and you could get the other one or goodies was great. This type of event tho is kinda.......... well put words to that. I got everything last event for free and could get more stuff also. Maybe that is why they keep nerfing rewards, players are getting too much for free
                      Or they saw that people still spending no matter what events they give and though "hey, since its working lets give them events where they spend even more, hell yeah.. lets give them 5 chests in 1 and they will buy it".

Comment

Originally posted by girgle180 View Post
                        u call that a problem ??? hahaha

So true...

bad Sunshine we need to talk about mage's electrical powers some more

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                          Yes but in order to get what you want you have to spend a lot as i said above and dont open them to gamble, just exchange. So this is pretty f***** up in my oppinion, buying directly and exchanging without getting other things is uh oh.
                          I have 150 pumpkins and have not spent a dime on these boxes.

If I can avoid gambling, I will do that. True, maybe I will get less by not opening them, then so be it. I could get nothing too if I opened them.

Why do you think they put a system message for the top prizes? They want people to see that and hope that they will open theirs.

Comment

Clothing is something i never valued at all and never will, every set is available eventually at some point and the gains from it having it now are not that great in my eyes. Whit this in mind i opened all my pumpkin boxes and got whole set, 11 cloth pieces in total
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                              So true...

bad Sunshine we need to talk about mage's electrical powers some more
                              hahahahahaha, did you knew that RoF is still Electro based ? i though it was fire

Comment

Working...
                              X