X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weazl9
    started a topic synthesizing leg stones

synthesizing leg stones

hello i am not a big casher but i will cash lets say 1-2k balens every week.i slow lvl and was wondering if you guys could put in a fuction to synthesis legendary stones

GUILD: MYTHGROVE
    CHARCTER: SONDRA
    LEVEL:63
    BR:178k
    SYLPH NAME: NEWZEALAND SOUTHSIDE AUCKLAND

P.S lets us convert STAR TEARS because so many people have evolved sylphs now

THANX
    Last edited by weazl9; 02-15-2015, 06:36 PM.

• R225424182
    replied
    I was at Level 66 for over 9 months. working my Holy Seal, collecting gems and SC/Whips. The first XP nerf forced me to 68 which I stayed at until the next XP nerf which pushed me to 71. was only able to get 1 or 2 HS per level after that, but it was enough time to max HS, Level 8 stables- and maxed 3 stats with whips, level 9 gems on all my gear. Only thing I was behind on was Fate stones, which I maxed last month. But I stayed mid-70's until I finished my 70 gear, then made the jump to 80. There was nothing left for me to milk being in the 70's. Now I have a whole new set of things to max out on....

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    Originally posted by shahriar296 View Post
    You are strong enough to run LL nm. so I would advice to lvl to 70 and start working on ur 70 gear. once u get it lvl to 80 then.

this game is really not built for slow lvling
    That's what I'm doing now. camping 60 isn't worth it again with the exp nerf so 70-74 is the new camp zone since one of my guildie been lvl 74 since forever

Leave a comment:

• LickMyVjUghhh
    replied
    yea will slow lvl was just a thought anyways to make it a bit easier for the non cashers ya digg

Leave a comment:

• igors0698
    replied
    Originally posted by shahriar296 View Post
    You are strong enough to run LL nm. so I would advice to lvl to 70 and start working on ur 70 gear. once u get it lvl to 80 then.

Sondra is a slow lvler I don't think he/she will level up until he/she has almost everything maxed

Leave a comment:

• shahriar296
    replied

Leave a comment:

• igors0698
    replied
    hi Sondra :P

Leave a comment:

• danotz
    replied
    Originally posted by StormcrowUS45 View Post
    Could this be the reason for the Great Exp Cap Nerf of 2014?
    LOL probably

Leave a comment:

• StormcrowUS45
    replied
    Originally posted by danotz View Post
    No, start leveling up.If you camp you don't have to pay so much.R2games doesnt like that
    Could this be the reason for the Great Exp Cap Nerf of 2014?

Leave a comment:

• danotz
    replied
    No, start leveling up.If you camp you don't have to pay so much.R2games doesnt like that

Leave a comment:

• weazl9
    replied
    damn i ment convert star tears

Leave a comment:

• Littlelyseria
    replied
    You can actually synthesize star tears now and about the legend stones, its kinda pointless imo since u can farm them so damn easy and fast now, there are many
    high levels that could help u with the first boss in demon temple (since i see you are close to 65) and just mass pop there for stones.

But an advice, unless u play on camping that level range, do the 70 set since u will use that for the 80 set later

Leave a comment:

Working...
X