Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any way to get the flash player to be more stable?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any way to get the flash player to be more stable?

seems over time , the flash player get sluggish and lags or one time i even had a black screen. even restarting the browser couple times still give me a black screen. i see my char portrait, i can click on the bonus button and stuff but everything else was all black, i couldn't see anything, loading in a couple times did the same thing.

i'm curious if the flash is taking too much memory or what? how do i allocate more memory to the flash if that's the problem and are there suggestions to keeping the flash running without much problem?

i had a time once where i had too many windows open and when flash crashed all windows with flash didn't work.

any suggestions on how to keep the flash player more stable without crashing? other than constantly refreshing the game at times? would the new game client fix this problem since it's running on flash too?
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
    seems over time , the flash player get sluggish and lags or one time i even had a black screen. even restarting the browser couple times still give me a black screen. i see my char portrait, i can click on the bonus button and stuff but everything else was all black, i couldn't see anything, loading in a couple times did the same thing.

i'm curious if the flash is taking too much memory or what? how do i allocate more memory to the flash if that's the problem and are there suggestions to keeping the flash running without much problem?

i had a time once where i had too many windows open and when flash crashed all windows with flash didn't work.

any suggestions on how to keep the flash player more stable without crashing? other than constantly refreshing the game at times? would the new game client fix this problem since it's running on flash too?
    The funny thing is, my best smoothest Wartune experience is on a Windows 7 with IE 9 machine. One would think Chrome is a better browser, which I agree for most cases, but... Not for running Wartune. Everything will crawl to a halt after a while. Whereas with IE9 it can go on for an entire day with good performance still.
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

really? i hate IE. just been sticking with firefox for now, but the point is flash seems to crash after a while or becomes sluggish, especially when switch windows.
      Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

For Flash based Browsers, I suggests to use Google Chrome to play Wartune. Compared to Firefox, and other flash supported browsers, Chrome seems rock among them. Firefox is ok, too. But, it's kinda crush sometimes.
        I only believes in Words of Dead People. . .

Comment

Originally posted by RayDMage View Post
          The funny thing is, my best smoothest Wartune experience is on a Windows 7 with IE 9 machine. One would think Chrome is a better browser, which I agree for most cases, but... Not for running Wartune. Everything will crawl to a halt after a while. Whereas with IE9 it can go on for an entire day with good performance still.
          FireFox have 5 servers open, 7 other games all day no LAGGG.

Chrome would crash so would IE in a little while useless ****.

Originally posted by Khayusaki View Post
          For Flash based Browsers, I suggests to use Google Chrome to play Wartune. Compared to Firefox, and other flash supported browsers, Chrome seems rock among them. Firefox is ok, too. But, it's kinda crush sometimes.
          Actually your wrong Chrome sucks

Chrome use a outdated Flash with tons of errors and problems.

Not what many experince atm with Flash and FireFox is due to ADOBE FLASH for some reason they made and error which is easy to fix if you want to.

FireFox is to date the most secure and stable browser on the market.

As well as filled with no legal spyware.

Comment

Working...
          X