Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Archer! (how to? double shot)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this for LvL 35+ with 3 or 4 pvp set

put 2 skiLL onLy, MuLti-Shot 'n DeLpic...
    after U chaLLenge the BOSS, hit MuLti shot, after that, go AFK...
    'n U wiLL get what U wanted...

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
      after multiple testing, i think this all i came up with..this is how much i gain per fight right now ..
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]27683[/ATTACH]
      Wow...that's great man!

What are your level, total PATK, and your troops for wb?

I never managed to reach 30k gold/daru

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
        after multiple testing, i think this all i came up with..this is how much i gain per fight right now ..
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]27683[/ATTACH]
        T_T you're trying to improve on returns like that? Wow what server are you from??
        With returns like those you would be #1 on S15 every day lol.
        S15
        Fluxie (Flux)
        Archer
        Newb
        Assistant G.M. of Avalon
        RAWR

Comment

Originally posted by Fluxvillion View Post
          T_T you're trying to improve on returns like that? Wow what server are you from??
          With returns like those you would be #1 on S15 every day lol.
          Lol, actually i was only getting 20~25k avg at the start of this post, over time and more testing, i beginning to get better and better at it. i 'm currently using lv. 40 pve set for wb and use 45 set only for pvp stuff. the 40 set helps me fire off a sniper every round so i think that might be why .

also, i'm not doing so great, i use a lv. 3 pot at wbs and i 'm currently place #4, 5, 6 , 7 during WBs. i'm not even in Top3. ^.^ sad isn't it? lol once in a while i get lucky and some strong player isn't on and i hit #2 or #3. that's about it. ^.^
          Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Well, getting top 3 aside power, we also need luck as well. Imagine all the top players get bad connections @_@
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

lvl 45 pvp gear no ballens lvl 46 for 900k but now lvl 49 and only doing 1.1mill

Comment

Originally posted by kasper666 View Post
                lvl 45 pvp gear no ballens lvl 46 for 900k but now lvl 49 and only doing 1.1mill
                World Bosses don't have any defense stats, so your only concern here is to hit a lot and hit hard, not reducing the Bosses' defense.
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                X