Empire Crusade item

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empire Crusade item

Please pardon if this has been asked before, but just what is it, exactly, that this item does.

The text: "Used to increase dungeon drop attempts. Effective for one day."

Does it mean you can run MPD as many times as you want and get rewards every time?

Is this limited to just MPD's or does it affect, Campaign, Spire, ToK, Catacombs, Necropolis and increase the amount of rewards or rewarded attempts?

Instead of 1/1 you get 2/2 and just MPD, so Nirv/LL////etc... for most useless now, maybe nice whenever we get the new dungeons.

Comment

I have one of these, but it is driving me crazy!!! I put it into my guild vault planning on saving it for a rainy day, but the popup to use it keeps randomly appearing on my screen. Like the one day use VIP card the popup does not have a refuse to use right now option, so to avoid not using it I have to shut down my game, completely log off and clear my cache. If I simply refresh the game, the popup is still there.
      Quando omni flunkus moritati (If all else fails play dead)

Comment

I got a dozen an never once got a popup for it.

Comment

where you can get that item ???

Comment

Found mine from searches in Intermediate dimension. Probable that it shows up on higher tiers as well (or possibly even the Basic ones and I just have never found them)

Comment

I would like to get more of these Empire Crusades. It really helps me to catch up. I do 2 mp's everyday, and I'm getting my loids and stones faster to upgrade gear. Please , someone, tell me where i can get more.

Comment

Dimensions .

Comment

They have been on " sale" in shop a few times as well.

Comment

They been on sale, can be obtained from dimensions, sacrefise and some log-in or online events gave them

Comment

Also get from login rewards from time to time. But mostly dimensions as previously stated
                      Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                      s371 Harmony

Comment

Log-in and online events for mine. Have 44 of them sitting in my vault. Will use them when I can do EF easier than I do now. Hate being carried.

Comment

we get them now with online rewards.
                          ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                          Server: S444 Silent Arena
                          Char: Knight
                          Lvl: 80
                          Br: 6m and crowing.
                          Main Sylph: Arise
                          Guard: Oracle

Comment

Working...
                          X