Cupcake spawn campers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R220603854 View Post
    That's an awful thought and strategy. Sure it makes things simple for those who don't want to wait till their opponents come to them but its terrible for those who are looking to gain some sort of points through participation. I left another server because of that plus BG was practically pointless due to not being able to cart to get materials for synthesizing BG chests.

Yeah I know don't enter if its that bad. There really should be some type of penalty in place for that kind of behavior.
    this makes no sense. should sports teams be penalized for not letting their opponents score points?

You wouldn't penalize a boxer for not letting his opponent hit him. You guys need to give up wartune and play sarcastiball.
    Last edited by R2sucksbad; 02-16-2015, 06:55 PM.

Comment

to quote The Big Lebowsky on this issue.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	84CtU49.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	1708497
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

don't expect to win if you know your guild is not that strong... that is just dumb to expect to win if your opponents br is a lot higher than yours
        you can't win?? that's how it works for most Free2Play Games(a.k.a Pay2Win)
        a debuff to your enemy or a buff to your guild will not help

how will you win??? donate as much as you can
        the only competition for free players are between you and your friends...
        Last edited by pr0DG; 02-17-2015, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
          this makes no sense. should sports teams be penalized for not letting their opponents score points?

You wouldn't penalize a boxer for not letting his opponent hit him. You guys need to give up wartune and play sarcastiball.
          http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/story...ames-161-2-win

Comment

What one might see as spawn camping another might view as correct battle strategy.

Comment

I think a fundamental problem with spawn camping is the severe difference in strength to be able to pull it off. In other words, any team capable of spawn camping the other team doesn't need to spawn camp. I can't think of any case where you would say "good thing we spawn camped them, otherwise we would've lost."

Comment

this thread started about csgb spawn camping, now it is about FT spawn camping, thats very different things, making it useless.
                Last edited by daunapu; 02-17-2015, 12:59 PM. Reason: obviously wasnt clear enough
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                  this thread started about csgb, now it is about ft spawn camping, thats very different things, making it useless.
                  It was about spawn camping in CSGB actually...
                  Lunay - Knighted knight
                  23.25M BR
                  Guild : SHIELD
                  West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
                    It was about spawn camping in CSGB actually...
                    fixed, hope its more clear now
                    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I can understand this is very frustrating,and it's not fun for the loosing side.
                      The main point is that,guilds want to win,and even more,they want to win fast for rewards.
                      Those guilds find a tactic to do so,and they apply it.Such a tactic can be spawn camping.

Even if they don't do it intentional:If some strong players are fighting against lower ones,they win and they go look for new ones.They find others and repeat,and with each battle,they inevitably get closer to the enemy graveyard,to the point where there are no more opponents to fight,and they just wait for new ones to revive.

In a PvP environment,where the whole guild gets the rewards,of course the members won't step back saying : "go ahead guys,get past us,no problem,you can take that tower also if you want"

It is not very nice to spawn camp,but it's just an outcome of x-GB.
                      It's not nice to kill someone,but it's an outcome of wars

Comment

new rule for BGs....sit in camp

do nothing

make it unplayable even more

so these R2 morons will fix this ****

Comment

Originally posted by Xander. View Post
                          In a PvP environment,where the whole guild gets the rewards,of course the members won't step back saying : "go ahead guys,get past us,no problem,you can take that tower also if you want"
                          If you can spawn camp their guild, they won't be able to take a tower even if they wanted to. Letting people exit their spawn isn't the same as giving up a tower.

Comment

OK I like all the discussion about this thread some good some really well........ comparing a computer game to a pro sports team ummmmmm go long dexter I will throw ya the mouse.....The main reason I started this was to draw attention to the amount of peeps that get frustrated and give up QUIT THE GAME....this is not about hand holding DUH you tough guys crack me up....It is about being on a server with no players because they get bullyed.... it is about mega cashers bullying a guild even though the guild cannot win anyways. so what is the harm in letting them play.cart HAVE FUN

FEARED
                            S457 and others lol

Comment

I'm not a fan of spawn camping, but I do have to wonder: if a fight is so imbalanced as to have one team annihilating the other in their own spawn, what exactly is to be gained by not spawn camping? A longer fight where the weaker team can run out to get crushed further from their spawn? Or do they want to just sit in their spawn and not get attacked? Neither of those arguments are all that compelling to me, and it would drag out the fight longer.

I'd probably rather have the "mercy kill" to end the match as fast as possible, but opinions may vary.

Comment

if you count about strong guilds before CSGB got nude toons for lose BR and fight with weak guilds its good'
                                guilds who use this kind of this should get ban from this kind of events,, its antigame

Comment

Working...
                                X